Autocross Champion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
Wrong one.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Absolutely. We used to make a cold brew coffee concentrate from time to time. Add it to water or milk, sweeten and flavor with whatever you like. My wife made a recipe card for it but we never got a photo for that one.

Need to pick up some decent coffee and make a batch for myself. Not usin Folgers for this lol

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
As far as just store bought coffee, when we drank that, before the espresso machine, we would still get Caribou Coffee: Caribou Blend.

Phur

Autocross Champion
She definitely is. She’s pretty damn good at food photography as well. I’ll see if I can find a better example...

Phur

Autocross Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
As far as just store bought coffee, when we drank that, before the espresso machine, we would still get Caribou Coffee: Caribou Blend.
when i first started drinking coffee it was at caribou, the caramel cooler. which is essentially a dessert. had to start somewhere

She definitely is. She’s pretty damn good at food photography as well. I’ll see if I can find a better example...
nice, i dabble in photography from time to time. for my work i have to do product photos..so kind of made me hate it.

i have an old nikon d40 and stuff from back in the day if interested for cheap

wow thats amazing, may i ask what wife does for living?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Wife, best friend, Knitter, home chef, gamer. She decided not to go back to work after our son was born. I prefer it. It gives us more time and a better quality of life.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I figured with Thanksgiving coming up and all...

Phur

Autocross Champion

Be forewarned, this is very labor intensive and takes roughly an hour and a half to make, but is absolutely amazing!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Wife, best friend, Knitter, home chef, gamer. She decided not to go back to work after our son was born. I prefer it. It gives us more time and a better quality of life.

Dang sounds really nice man, glad you found a good woman.

Id love to have that situation, especially when i read that shes a gamer. we talking like red dead redemption or ? lol women gamers are a rare breed.

Doing the work around the house and keeping things organized, not as easy as it sounds can confirm.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Can i add some ideas to your recipes..

for the cranberry sauce...i add orange mango juice to give another depth of sweetness.

And for the green bean casserole, sub the brown mushrooms for portabellas

Phur

Autocross Champion
when i first started drinking coffee it was at caribou, the caramel cooler. which is essentially a dessert. had to start somewhere

nice, i dabble in photography from time to time. for my work i have to do product photos..so kind of made me hate it.

i have an old nikon d40 and stuff from back in the day if interested for cheap

wow thats amazing, may i ask what wife does for living?

That’s not from back in the day. We just gifted my son an old Minolta x-370 for his photography class in college. He wanted a film camera in addition to a DSLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.