GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
Can i add some ideas to your recipes..

for the cranberry sauce...i add orange mango juice to give another depth of sweetness.

And for the green bean casserole, sub the brown mushrooms for portabellas

So you hosting a Thanksgiving dinner? In4Invite.

Phur

Autocross Champion
She was jonesing for her Red Dead Redemption 2 the entire time we were on vacation. The surroundings didn’t help. She swears that the entire game was modeled off of Colorado. She loves Fallout. Borderlands 2...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
That’s not from back in the day. We just gifted my son an old Minolta x-370 for his photography class in college. He wanted a film camera in addition to a DSLR.
yeah i guess its not that old lol.

Nikon D60* , sb400 flash , 18-55 vr nikon lens, also a 55-200 vr nikon, nikon bag, some filters etc

decent little setup

Im going to Phurs based on his wifes recipes lol

Jaber

Modero
She was jonesing for her Red Dead Redemption 2 the entire time we were on vacation. The surroundings didn’t help. She swears that the entire game was modeled off of Colorado. She loves Fallout. Borderlands 2...

I just started playing RDR2 and my wife started God Of War 4. She rage quit GOW4 the other night, I got a bit further than she did, but damn.. right off the bat it is a hard game lol.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

https://streamable.com/pb287

Phur

Autocross Champion

[emoji16]

It will probably just be the two of us this year. I’m not sure our son will make it. He’s talking about doing a Friendsgiving.

We haven’t spoken to any of our family for years now. My mom stopped by one year figuring she would just pick up some leftovers. My wife said, “ummm, no. We eat our leftovers.” And sent her away. [emoji38][emoji106]

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Never played those but thats cool she plays legit games, i hope she enjoys RDR2 .

Id also like to highly suggest uncharted 4. Best game ive played to date.

Oh and random photo from off my camera from years back. I was trying to get a photo of a cat sitting on a ledge infront of my truck. As i was taking the photo the cat ran away. I looked into the preview and saw this on the screen. One of the coolest photos ive taken once you see it, also the cat reflection in the truck windshield staring back

I just started playing RDR2 and my wife started God Of War 4. She rage quit GOW4 the other night, I got a bit further than she did, but damn.. right off the bat it is a hard game lol.

They should just rename that game to rage quit, i dont know how people play god of war.

RDR2 gets really good after you start expanding the map and getting more cities etc. Horse riding is super slow till you get some exercise for you and the horse. I tend to be the nice guy in the game, so cool how the game changes depending on how you act around town.

Phur

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
God of War wasn't that hard lol

Easily game of the year for me though.

Phur

Autocross Champion
She always plays nice. I enjoy not having to for a change. She thinks I’m a terrible person. [emoji16]

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
God of War wasn't that hard lol
Easily game of the year for me though.
waiting for battlefield but now that red dead is out not sure ill be done with the game before its release
She always plays nice. I enjoy not having to for a change. She thinks I’m a terrible person. [emoji16]

(phur takes bath at hotel)

i play nice now, too many bountys on me at first

Phur

Autocross Champion

Right now.
[emoji38]

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Phur

Autocross Champion
My wife, “Get on the horse! He will not mount the fucking horse!”

Status
Not open for further replies.