GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Did i just see a pic of Phur a few pages back?

I haven't been to subway in about 12-13 years when they changed the ingredients in the sub I used to buy.

KFC I'm like 50/50 on. I'm disgusted by them, but at the same time it doesn't taste that bad. I'm also lazy and it's one of the few places I can walk to, so I don't have to deal with crazy lunch traffic.

Usually I end up at Wendys getting a 4 for $4 with a spicy chicken wrap.

My lunch diet sucks. I need to start making my own subs or something.

KFC met the ban list after multiple incidents. One of these incidents they didnt honor a completely valid coupon when oprah did that free chicken nationwide promotion. It was the way they handled, they were slammed from the promotion. Basically got gtfo here service. But the last straw was when i got straight up raw chicken. NOPE.

I love jersey mikes for my subs, but in general subs just arent very healthy for you. Calories aside they often are very high in sodium as well.

Subway met ban list just after too many crappy work lunches of getting jipped on low amount of meat, stale bread, old vegtables etc.

And wendys had a decent spicy chicken sandwich till they changed it like 8 years ago. In my younger days i would get a side salad with cesear dressing and order of 4 chicken nuggets.

Tear up the chicken nuggets, toss em in salad. Was like $2.75 for a decently sized meal. Highly recommend.

Oh man I wish lol. Stayin late. Pulling the boosted hours late into the day.

Boosted and Bunny after hours ASMR chat? not bad
(taps on work desk)

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Did i just see a pic of Phur a few pages back?

KFC met the ban list after multiple incidents. One of these incidents they didnt honor a completely valid coupon when oprah did that free chicken nationwide promotion. It was the way they handled, they were slammed from the promotion. Basically got gtfo here service. But the last straw was when i got straight up raw chicken. NOPE.

I love jersey mikes for my subs, but in general subs just arent very healthy for you. Calories aside they often are very high in sodium as well.

Subway met ban list just after too many crappy work lunches of getting jipped on low amount of meat, stale bread, old vegtables etc.

And wendys had a decent spicy chicken sandwich till they changed it like 8 years ago. In my younger days i would get a side salad with cesear dressing and order of 4 chicken nuggets.

Tear up the chicken nuggets, toss em in salad. Was like $2.75 for a decently sized meal. Highly recommend.

Boosted and Bunny after hours ASMR chat? not bad
Together we can get to 10k posts!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
yeah I'm confused on phur... Thought he said before he was an old guy and has a son near driving age? Pic posted definitely didn't look like an older guy. Am I getting two people confused?

What do you consider "old"? I mean I'd put the majority of us all into around the same age bracket.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Yea, I don't mind. Just pay me back for shipping, it'd be coming from FL. I could ship it in the next couple days probably, but after that I'll be too busy with work for the next weekish.

Yeah. I’ll pm you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
yeah I'm confused on phur... Thought he said before he was an old guy and has a son near driving age? Pic posted definitely didn't look like an older guy. Am I getting two people confused?
Good genes and had kids early? :iono:

All i know is that his wife is cool cause plays video games.
What do you consider "old"? I mean I'd put the majority of us all into around the same age bracket.
craig is pretty younger
Yeah. I’ll pm you
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hi craig

congrats on the new job, hows the first day going?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
KFC sucks. They used to be good back in the day.

When I would go to my grandmothers place we would always get Popeyes. Never KFC. So when I tried KFC, it tasted like crap compared to Popeyes. But now I never like Popeyes. I dont know what they did to their recipe but its not what it used to be.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
When I would go to my grandmothers place we would always get Popeyes. Never KFC. So when I tried KFC, it tasted like crap compared to Popeyes. But now I never like Popeyes. I dont know what they did to their recipe but its not what it used to be.

Which Popeye's do you go to? The one in Lisle is always on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.