GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Very good. People who are unhappy with their pay but aren't looking for more actively I just don't understand. I'm always looking for more

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Same here. I never settle. Especially if I start to get too comfortable with my job. I find a new one before I fuck everything up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
Mornin boosted. What’s for breakfast?

O wow. He has new position soon yeah

Yarn? No Joann fabrics? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the stuff she gets is >$25-$30 a skein.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Mornin boosted. What’s for breakfast?

Bottle of water, you?

Like i said vettes are $$$ , sure you can find the slower non Zs in a convertible form with automatic for cheap ....but the good models are still in the 20s all day.

Same here. I never settle. Especially if I start to get too comfortable with my job. I find a new one before I fuck everything up.

With the economy being as good as it is and unemployment rate at all time low you should have no problem finding a new job...but finding one you like is key .

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
So why'd you accept the current job making shit money?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yep shit money with empty promises of advancement. Been passed up 4 times for management level. Tired of waiting around for something to happen. Keep getting told that I'm vital and make a difference. Yet when I try and lead a team they always go back on their word and go with someone else.

Phur

Autocross Champion
What if you make good money but really don’t like your job and you live an hour away from any actual city so there aren’t really many other options?[emoji19]

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
What if you make good money but really don’t like your job and you live an hour away from any actual city so there aren’t really many other options?[emoji19]

Location plays a factor no doubt ^

Jaber

Modero
Yep shit money with empty promises of advancement. Been passed up 4 times for management level. Tired of waiting around for something to happen. Keep getting told that I'm vital and make a difference. Yet when I try and lead a team they always go back on their word and go with someone else.

Dang, left in the dust... :( Been there.

Buy an RV and drive it to the middle of no where and start cooking.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I just got done applying for a promotion btw.

I’m off to bed now. Have a nice day guys!

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

Dustbunny. Left in the dust. All the feels.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Andrew you said youre going to work for Sherwin Williams right? Looks like they are thriving in the heightened economy too, also an american based business which is awesome!

Check out the steady climb spike that started around 2016.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Been there done that. Fucking sucks

This

Oh wow, good day sir

^^

Bottle of water, you?

Like i said vettes are $$$ , sure you can find the slower non Zs in a convertible form with automatic for cheap ....but the good models are still in the 20s all day.

With the economy being as good as it is and unemployment rate at all time low you should have no problem finding a new job...but finding one you like is key .

Couple slim Jim’s and a monster.

Good economy is good. Doug great actually. Housing market is finally calming down

Location plays a factor no doubt ^

This. I moved for better opportunities iono

That’s a call only you can make.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Andrew you said youre going to work for Sherwin Williams right? Looks like they are thriving in the heightened economy too, also an american based business which is awesome!

Check out the steady climb spike that started around 2016.

O wow. I like numbers. Numbers no lie

Status
Not open for further replies.