GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spied: Golf MK8 Interior Gets High Tech Overhaul!

torga

Autocross Champion
Sue me, I actually like the interior. It's futuristic without feeling too ~cutting edge~.

However, I am still very skeptical/critical of the exterior until I can see what a GTI or R will look like. Really not liking what I've seen for the standard Golf so far.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I just hate all the gloss black. That part of it looks terrible.

torga

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
I like the steering wheel, for a standard golf that would be a step up for sure. My mk7 SW has a crappy one.

Still trying to convince myself that retrofitting a Mk7 GTI MFSW isn't a sound financial idea.
But it looks so good! (╥﹏╥)

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Gotta say, the lines look minivan~ish.

I didn't like the mk7 and comparatively speaking, I like the exterior look of the mk8 even less...from the little I've seen so far...

Change my mind.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Nice interior. If that exterior goes live i'm gonna be mad lmao. Such an ugly front end. No design cohesiveness at all there

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
I just hate all the gloss black. That part of it looks terrible.

"Piano black", as they call it, only looks good for about 10 seconds after cleaning. Then it's just dust and smudges, and eventually scratches.

averagegti

I hope the back end doesn't turn out like the spy pics. It looks like a Kia Niro from behind. (And those tail lights are awful)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
"Piano black", as they call it, only looks good for about 10 seconds after cleaning. Then it's just dust and smudges, and eventually scratches.

true that, even cleaning with the softest microfibers and very carefully still scratches piano black surfaces, and polishing plastics is not easy or efficient. if i get one i'd just wrap it in clear vynil or some other alternative lol

ahard48

Ready to race!
Looks like a tesla inside (granted no huge nav screen) just seems too plain to me.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
eh, this is gonna look like a more futuristic MK7 and i still dont like how those look even after 4 years.. they never grew on me. The interior is cool tho, very audi.