GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
youre comparing shelter with clean running water to people who barely have clothes that have to carry their drinking water on their head after walking miles to get it...

So you've been to Africa?

zrickety

The Fixer
Biden's COVID adviser says life 'not worth living after 75.'
Here come the death panels.

zrickety

The Fixer
Georgia and Wisconsin both flipping back to Trump...I told you it's not over.

zrickety

The Fixer
EmbylaXXEAcE41T.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Georgia and Wisconsin both flipping back to Trump...I told you it's not over.

In your mind they're flipping back. Biden leads by 13,000 in GA and 20,000 in WI. Put down the crack pipe. I've heard Trump will do his concession speech at the Ritz. Ritz cracker factory parking lot.

zrickety

The Fixer
Nothing to see here...
EmbUATgXEAEeQde.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Dems rigged the presidential election but voted for republicans on the same fake ballots? Yeah, that makes total sense. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
youre comparing shelter with clean running water to people who barely have clothes that have to carry their drinking water on their head after walking miles to get it...
Umm, no.

They actually don't have clean water. Or heat all the time.

You don't understand that just because the rich people here in the US are incredibly rich does not mean that all people are wealthy. People who say "but the US is the wealthiest country in the world" don't understand a concept called the wealth gap.

You don't judge a society based on how well the richest are doing.

For a lot of people the US is failing. For a lot of people the US isn't great. Here on an enthusiast forum most of us are doing pretty well. You have to do somewhat well to have a car as your hobby.

Don't be confused about the life of a Bezos vs. the life of a normal person.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

It's easy to know that isn't true. It includes hearsay that he heard othere's say something, no first hand knowledge, and he certainly didn't view 40,000 ballots himself. On top of that, we know they all weren't for Biden, because both Biden and Trumps totals increased from that location during that time.

This is carefully worded to avoid being prosecuted.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
It's easy to know that isn't true. It includes hearsay that he heard othere's say something, no first hand knowledge, and he certainly didn't view 40,000 ballots himself. On top of that, we know they all weren't for Biden, because both Biden and Trumps totals increased from that location during that time.

This is carefully worded to avoid being prosecuted.

how dare you start poking holes, that’s my job!

Was this the testimony that the judge has to educate Trump’s lawyer on what hearsay is? I can’t tell, so many bullshit stories, so little time.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Reading over some of the affidavits I think the trump lawyers should go review what constitutes relevant evidence.