GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
A coalition of US federal and state officials have said they have no evidence that votes were compromised or altered in last week’s presidential election, rejecting unsubstantiated claims of widespread fraud advanced by Donald Trump and many of his supporters.

The statement from cybersecurity experts, which trumpeted the 3 November election as the most secure in American history, amounted to the most direct repudiation to date of the outgoing president’s efforts to undermine the integrity of the contest.

It echoed repeated assertions by election experts and state officials over the last week that the election unfolded smoothly without broad irregularities.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...says-coalition-of-federal-and-state-officials

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Nah zrick, the election is definitely over because there is absolutely zero chance that the massive lead Biden has in all of these states will get reversed.

Apparently you dont know the difference between state election certification and elector processes and media projections?

It must be hard to literally have no understanding of how elections work and then try to claim the election is rigged. If you put a cool towel on your forehead you may be able to get your brain to stop overheating.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
As much as I am disappointed with the election results I agree that the result isn't going to change. As Don Meredith used to say on Monday night football "turn out the lights the parties over".

GolNat

Autocross Champion
What amazing thread title did I miss :cry:
I know, right? Whatever it was, it got Jim to "not react to it" by constantly complaining about it and posting like 10 rapid fire middleschool level dick comments. I need one of those title dumps!

Mini dump

F0DD837E-65B7-447C-AE08-639AD9A5E463.jpeg

7AD2A1BB-8A0D-4B0B-B2A6-C52B3B052ECC.jpeg

3D87CA3A-8B61-4BC8-8CD4-7B5BF69EA108.jpeg

4988D092-7C69-4DD5-ADD5-A49DBD30C33E.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
As much as I am disappointed with the election results I agree that the result isn't going to change. As Don Meredith used to say on Monday night football "turn out the lights the parties over".

We all knew you voted Trump.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What in the hell is wrong with you? I've stated throughout this thread that I was for Trump for one specific reason and a few lesser ones.

We get it, you like authoritarian white nationalism and voted for the guy trying to kill you.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
You guys are really going in circles over the last few pages here. Lol.

zrickety

The Fixer
A coalition of US federal and state officials have said they have no evidence that votes were compromised or altered in last week’s presidential election, rejecting unsubstantiated claims of widespread fraud advanced by Donald Trump and many of his supporters.

The statement from cybersecurity experts, which trumpeted the 3 November election as the most secure in American history, amounted to the most direct repudiation to date of the outgoing president’s efforts to undermine the integrity of the contest.

It echoed repeated assertions by election experts and state officials over the last week that the election unfolded smoothly without broad irregularities.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...says-coalition-of-federal-and-state-officials
Coalition of fake news from incompetent or deep swamp officials. Thanks for sharing.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Coalition of fake news from incompetent or deep swamp officials. Thanks for sharing.

Trump's own Federal Elections Officials.

This was the most secure election in US history.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
the MOST SECURE election ever? Really?

I gotta say, while Biden has unofficially but officially won, (which i am fine with! IF i would have voted this year, i probably would have voted Biden) this has not been the most secure election in history. I imagine almost some sort of bellcurve of secureness over the years...

* 1800's - people elected that just by default have power, by those who had horses and carriages to get to town hall and say 'aye'. Not secure, you could probably just get shot if you didn't vote how they wanted
* Early 1900's - getting a little better, we had a more effective mail system to get votes around, but that was not tracked and there were no electronics to really help compile the data. However, the people had a lot of power, taking the great depression out of the mix, in the 'roaring 20's'.
* Early to mid 1900's - kind of unique that most everybody was watching the same ~3 news stations, reading the same paper, talking with eachother throughout still relatively small communities. America was largely UNITED in that everyone really wanted much of the same thing - liberty, freedom, safety, good economy, and didn't yet have many of the super complex global problems and existential threats we face today.
*Mid to late 1900's - probably the most secure as there was a balance of people going to official places to vote, having it scanned right in front of them through a non-biased (presumably) machine and all votes went through largely the same method, leading to a clear end result on election night. Also, the results were probably closer to 70/30, 60/40, not 51/49, or however stupid close this one has been in a lot of areas.
* 2000's and on - We quickly have found that we unknowingly created a ton of massive existential threats (nuclear war, climate change, resource depletion, overpopulation, drug war, refugee crises) all while the last 100 years have been soley focused on creating an ever growing economy which is simply not sustainable long term. This is ALSO occurring when media has fine tuned its ability to brainwash people of all walks of life which means everyone is brainwashed into fighting with eachother while complacently letting everything get worse at the same time. Introduce exponentially expanding technology, but having MAIL IN BALLOTS, a very closed door, not transparent voting or counting process, and yeah, not the most secure election ever. This is also occuring after people have complained for the last 4 years that the previous election was rigged. This results in large swathes of the population that will not accept the election results as official either way it turns out. This will continue into the next few elections at minimum unless the voting system maximizes transparency and the people feel as though government has their best interests in mind.
* Future - will either get worse until we reach the end of the typical 2-300 year republic and collapse leading to extreme global war, or we will radically reconstruct our entire political system (not likely but i'm a hopeful person) based on all risks noted above and start a new bellcurve, then slowly degrade as the values are lost over generations again.