GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
1611284101389.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
This is why we needed to slow the spread. The faster it spread, the faster the virus mutates. Sometimes viruses mutate themselves of out, which is what happened with SARA, which is what the Trump administration banked on. Unfortunately, it's now more contagious and it's looking like the vaccine may not work on at least one of the new variants.

The point of slowing the spread was to buy time to develop a vaccine or treatment, and reduce the number of mutations, which are now exploding.

TL:DR we might be fucked.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00121-z
This is a serious question. Since they didn't have vaccines when the Spanish flu pandemic happened how did it end? It killed almost a third of the population on earth.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This is a serious question. Since they didn't have vaccines when the Spanish flu pandemic happened how did it end? It killed almost a third of the population on earth.
It ended with millions and millions of people dying. We're trying to avoid killing off a large portion of the population needlessly, but it appears human nature is going to be our downfall again. To many zrickeys in the world.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
It ended with millions and millions of people dying. We're trying to avoid killing off a large portion of the population needlessly.

It’s unfortunate the idiots can hurt people who do the right thing. Otherwise I’d encourage them to kill themselves off.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It’s unfortunate the idiots can hurt people who do the right thing. Otherwise I’d encourage them to kill themselves off.
Yep, I couldn't care less if people want a Darwin award, it's terrible that they can kill others with no consequences.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It ended with millions and millions of people dying. We're trying to avoid killing off a large portion of the population needlessly, but it appears human nature is going to be our downfall again. To many zrickeys in the world.
I know millions of people died from it but was it just herd immunity as to why it finally ended?