GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I’m in Aurora. I’ve no idea where Morrison is. What’s the play
Some place in the mountians. Wife and I already hit our weed purchase limits for the day. Gonna go teach a rastlin class in Englewood then come back and get comatose
Man CO is so beautiful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210201-162818_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-162818_Maps.jpg
    660.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 20210201_160429.jpg
    20210201_160429.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 90

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Some place in the mountians. Wife and I already hit our weed purchase limits for the day. Gonna go teach a rastlin class in Englewood then come back and get comatose
Man CO is so beautiful.
Oh damn. Your like 45 minutes away!

mid u hit the limit at one spot. U can go to another LOL

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Oh damn. Your like 45 minutes away!

mid u hit the limit at one spot. U can go to another LOL
Really? I thought there was some sort of database or some shit. I did get these which I'm really excited about

Attachments

• 20210201_134133.jpg
    20210201_134133.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 102

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Really? I thought there was some sort of database or some shit. I did get these which I'm really excited about

Goodness, how much is being wasted on that unnecessary packing?!?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
20 inches of snow outside my door, somehow 8-10 inches more forecast.

Kind of unbelievable.

We didn’t even get a dusting. 🤣

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Yeah, gonna have to go with the ole call out tomorrow. Pretty tired from shoveling my car out.

Most of my neighbors haven't kept up with the storm at all.

They're in for a nightmare tomorrow, or anyone with a big SUV just blasts through the snow pack (from the plow) and parks somewhere else. Half the spots will become unusable since dummies aren't smart enough to do this while the spot clearing crew is actually on site.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Yeah, gonna have to go with the ole call out tomorrow. Pretty tired from shoveling my car out.

Most of my neighbors haven't kept up with the storm at all.

They're in for a nightmare tomorrow, or anyone with a big SUV just blasts through the snow pack (from the plow) and parks somewhere else. Half the spots will become unusable since dummies aren't smart enough to do this while the spot clearing crew is actually on site.
That’s crazy.

laughs in garage