GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Need to fund a new fireplace and living-room renovation. No new rims for me this season.

talk to me about why ECS hubcentric 10mm spacers can’t be used up front? Don’t want to go too wide but that -51 of the Rabbit Prets is 🤢.

the 20mm hella frush kit is right out.
Why wouldn’t they be able to? If u compensate with the right lug screws (if need be) shouldn’t it be fine?

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Got em on my wife’s gli. Fucking impressive as hell in the wet and light snow. The ground feels dry!
good to hear makes me want to get them more then the as4s. the tires i have now are shit. turning with it wet and giving it a little gas and it just wants to slide everywere

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Why wouldn’t they be able to? If u compensate with the right lug screws (if need be) shouldn’t it be fine?
1616376154211.png

so likely the dust cap for the CV not protrudes too much?

anotero

Autocross Champion
I wasn’t scared to defend this country and perform violence on its behalf, bitch. What did u do for yours?
All that sacrifice for a free ride to college. Did you post in the Pentagon classifieds section: "Will defend country for pay and college?"

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I have it on good authority that any gaps can be filled with mayo.

Always keep a jar in the glovebox in case of emergencies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
how you liking them thinking of getting the dws06+ for my new wheels.

They're the only good tire I've had on my GTI, so can't compare them to others, but I've had no issues with them. Plan on getting the DWS06+ when these ones need to be replaced.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

anotero

Autocross Champion
For the record, u stupid fuck. An actual real mercenary gets to choose his mission based on interest and pay. Big difference from a motherfucker following orders. Of course your sorry weak cowardly disgusting vile ass wouldn’t know. @anotero
Lol. So you were dumb enough to join an organization where you wouldn't even be able to choose your missions based on interest and pay? All that just so you could get a free ride to college? Sounds like you've been duped, moron.

zrickety

The Fixer
Oh, did you get that from dOiNG YeR oWn ReSeARcH wAtChInG YoUtUBe?

Or do you have an actual source at Pfizer?
Source.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Lol. So you were dumb enough to join an organization where you wouldn't even be able to choose your missions based on interest and pay? All that just so you could get a free ride to college? Sounds like you've been duped, moron.
Not at all. It was easy. Do as your told. Don’t kick dogs and cats. And you’re golden. Pretty solid transaction. Go on, explain away your cowardice and inability to stand for shit but do it in a vague way. Go on.

Reactions: WAP

Corprin

Autocross Champion
All that sacrifice for a free ride to college. Did you post in the Pentagon classifieds section: "Will defend country for pay and college?"

And what exactly have you done? What’s that? Nothing? Just going around trying to stir shit with some vets because your balls never dropped?

It’s cool man, you’ll never understand, nor will any of said vets be impressed by you. You’ve done fuck all in life and from the looks of your fragility could never make it past MEPS. Or is that really your big problem, you failed to meet procurement standards?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
And what exactly have you done? What’s that? Nothing? Just going around trying to stir shit with some vets because your balls never dropped?

It’s cool man, you’ll never understand, nor will any of said vets be impressed by you. You’ve done fuck all in life and from the looks of your fragility could never make it past MEPS. Or is that really your big problem, you failed to meet procurement standards?
He’s that guy that wanted to serve but didn’t because he’s a coward. But owns ta50, flak vest, Kevlar etc. mother fucker needs to stick to call of duty. He can be as vague and stupid as he wants over there

Reactions: WAP