GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Wonder where exactly that is propagating? One would figure my upper class zip code, right next door to ground zero for Castile, Floyd, the whole start of BLM would be seeing them in our mail boxes.

nope.

not in my mail box, my neighbor’s either. Nor any freaked out rich white folk on nextdoor posting about the pending armageddon. Strange. Where exactly did you see this likely false flag?
Oh I like this. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't real. That's what the cognitive dissonant haters have been telling me for the past year. It's not the first BLM paper that's circulated.

zrickety

The Fixer
Yep, this is the big one boys. They are using UV scanners this time and PA and GA will be next. And the raids on Rudy Giuliani and Victoria Toensing's homes, that's all about exposing Hunter's laptop. It's HAPPENING, Trump will be reinstated by August. 😜
I heard they took all of Rudy's stuff EXCEPT for Hunter's hard drive. The FBI doesn't care about justice. They are weaponized political gestapo.

zrickety

The Fixer
Someone posted a video of blacks beating up random white people in the street...'there's another one, get him!' Not actors.
If you think BLM doesn't empower people to do these things, you are naive.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
16 year old volleyball player dies 11 days after Pfizer vaccine.

1619962689977.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Oh I like this. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't real. That's what the cognitive dissonant haters have been telling me for the past year. It's not the first BLM paper that's circulated.
This is totally bonkers.

The people who produced that flyer are on the same side as those who are triggered by it.

It's ridiculous to think that BLM actually made that flyer, it's obviously propaganda painting them as a dangerous organization. 😐

Reactions: WAP

Corprin

Autocross Champion

Looks like you didn’t comprehend what you read in my post... strange.

I am not denying the paper’s existence, I am questioning it’s source, your source, and the validity of the report. You know, just like the myriad of other easily debunked trash you’ve posted over the year.

This wouldn’t be the first false flag against BLM that’s flown.

During the Floyd riots there were numerous “threats” of BLM and ANTIFA coming into the affluent areas of the west metro in order to “take the fight to the source”. This propaghanda read much the same way: “the scary minority poors are coming to take your money and houses and won’t stop till you are on the streets or dead!” This propaghanda was actually perpetrated as a false flag by the wacko right. The same wacko right that was starting fires, being violent, looting, and rolling intimidation wagons, trying to kick off a civil war.

The only place that BLM conducts/condones such acts of violence is in the minds of fucking idiots like you.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
This is totally bonkers.

The people who produced that flyer are on the same side as those who are triggered by it.

It's ridiculous to think that BLM actually made that flyer, it's obviously propaganda painting them as a dangerous organization. 😐

Not in his propaganda fueled mind.

I seriously wonder if his wife knows about all of this in the thread? Being a doctor and all, I can’t imagine she would support this level of head-up-ass. If not, then I called it in the beginning, he’s just a troll. Maybe he started as a troll but got hooked in. Like some poser kid doing heroin to show the other junkies he really is a junkie too, then gets hooked and becomes a junkie like he pretended to be.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Rickety is a tragic character to me.

Bad things happened to him in the past which were unexplainable. In his quest to reconcile this he was driven insane in search of an answer that doesn't exist.

And then once the rabbit hole had reprogrammed his brain, you get the results we see here.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Rickety is a tragic character to me.

Bad things happened to him in the past which were unexplainable. In his quest to reconcile this he was driven insane in search of an answer that doesn't exist.

And then once the rabbit hole had reprogrammed his brain, you get the results we see here.
I think he's just an asshole and knows that he's lying.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I think he posts the things he does to simply get you guys doing what you are doing. Keep the thread growing. I don't think that he actually believes everything he posts.