GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They are accurate, your own source says they're accurate. Their only contention is that the figure is misleading on the sole basis that it's the overall rate as opposed to a breakdown by age or vaccination status. So for those vaccinated .08 drops to .02 (or lower). For those over 50 it increases to 1.9. No shocker, risk always increases with age. Still, .08 is an accurate overall rate for those unvaccinated. But, that isn't scary enough so they have to editorialize.

Their hospitalization rate is 1.9 per 100,000, the majority of which being over 85 years old.

Which is inflated because 39% of those patients were in the hospital for reasons not related to Covid and just happened to test positive. I guess it's part of their routine to test all patients.

https://assets.publishing.service.g...393/Weekly_Flu_and_COVID-19_report_w26_v3.pdf

Those are the numbers and I'm sorry but I don't see how your source refutes any of that.

Also:

https://nypost.com/2021/07/08/dont-buy-the-hysteria-the-delta-variant-is-actually-less-dangerous/

The breakdown of age and vaccination status is literally the most important part of understanding risk of serious illness or death from the delta variant. So the information is accurate, but not relevant without that information.

Every hospital in my area are testing every inpatient for covid. We have daily calls to share data. It will vary by hospital system though, but it's a common practice.

anotero

Autocross Champion
The blood curdling scream my GF gave tonight almost gave me one. I almost tipped the couch jumping up to get to the kitchen. It was a cockroach. I almost ate shit getting off the couch over a cockroach. We've been together for nearly ten years...I've never heard her scream like that before.o_Oo_O
Your gf and the roach are in on it together -- trying to kill you.

zrickety

The Fixer
Let me say this and you know I don't have an issue giving credit where I think it's due. The thread titles he creates... and I don't read or listen to a word he says unless I have to... are quite clever. They even have me laughing sometime and I'm not an easy audience. So... clever people don't believe bullshit. They aren't swayed by illogical processes. So, I'll compliment him if I have to... if he's clever enough to come up with that title comedy then he's clever enough to know that that crap he slings is just that... crap. I give him credit... good game he's running.
Thank you. I did take cues from Jay, he has co-created a number of the titles.
The 'crap' I sling is based on data. These fools won't admit it, but I have presented real links and real statistics in the past. They only refute them by saying they say refuted it. Like when the CDC said COVID cases were higher among mask wearers, and lower among the unmasked. They say, 'oh well these people were lying.' When I share a twitter post that someone's family member died days after the vaccine, 'oh well they are lying.' I've posted experts that contradict other experts. Doctors that have been ostracized or silenced for speaking out. Look at the motivation of Pfizer, the Rockefeller Foundation, and our government. Look at what they have to gain. Then look at my motivation. I assure you, I am being more honest here than the majority of anyone you are seeing on the news.

zrickety

The Fixer
The gofundme says he died of multiple strokes and heart attack. I mean you can put whatever stupid shit you want on twitter.
33 year olds don't just have multiple strokes out of the blue.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Thank you. I did take cues from Jay, he has co-created a number of the titles.
The 'crap' I sling is based on data. These fools won't admit it, but I have presented real links and real statistics in the past. They only refute them by saying they say refuted it. Like when the CDC said COVID cases were higher among mask wearers, and lower among the unmasked. They say, 'oh well these people were lying.' When I share a twitter post that someone's family member died days after the vaccine, 'oh well they are lying.' I've posted experts that contradict other experts. Doctors that have been ostracized or silenced for speaking out. Look at the motivation of Pfizer, the Rockefeller Foundation, and our government. Look at what they have to gain. Then look at my motivation. I assure you, I am being more honest here than the majority of anyone you are seeing on the news.

The crap you sling is made to of you posting twitter posts and pics of data that was made up. When you do post an actual credible source, you wildly misrepresent the finding.

Jay should require your wife to approve all of your posts from now on.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
33 year olds don't just have multiple strokes out of the blue.

A former paramedic claiming a 33 year old can't have multiple strokes and heart attacks.

This is how you know zrickety is lying. Yes stroke and CAD risk increases with age, but 33 year olds can absolutely have multiple strokes and heart attacks.

Also, it's pretty clear on autopsy if a cardiac event is caused by longterm disease or acute causes, like myocarditis.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
A former paramedic claiming a 33 year old can't have multiple strokes and heart attacks.

This is how you know zrickety is lying. Yes stroke and CAD risk increases with age, but 33 year olds can absolutely have multiple strokes and heart attacks.

Also, it's pretty clear on autopsy if a cardiac event is caused by longterm disease or acute causes, like myocarditis.
You have to admit it's exceptionally rare for that age. Myocarditis is a known vaccine side effect in teens, so you're making my point.

zrickety

The Fixer
Sure is strange how all these 'fully vaccinated' groups are having huge COVID outbreaks.
Just another coincidence, right?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You have to admit it's exceptionally rare for that age. Myocarditis is a known vaccine side effect in teens, so you're making my point.

Again, you thinking I'm making your point is a gross misrepresentation of what I said. You focused on the one part that could bolster your argument, but ignored that CAD and myocarditis are unmistakably different post-mortem.

And worse, you know that's true, you still lie to make your point, because you want what you believe to be true and will use any means necessary to defend your belief.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Sure is strange how all these 'fully vaccinated' groups are having huge COVID outbreaks.
Just another coincidence, right?

What fully vaccinated groups are having huge outbreaks? We're seeing unvaccinated, particularly vaccinated and J&J patients.

Even England, with single Astra Zeneca shots is doing well when you look at number of hospitalizations and deaths against cases.

Screenshot_20210721-134852_Facebook.jpg

Ask your doctor wife what her patient make up looks like.

I know getting information from sources other than Twitter is against your beliefs, but try it. She seems like a competent physician. Have her explain all this too you.

zrickety

The Fixer
And worse, you know that's true, you still lie to make your point, because you want what you believe to be true and will use any means necessary to defend your belief.
Wrong. You say I know I'm lying, I'm having a debate. Your side brings insults and propaganda, I bring whatever crowd sourced material I can find.
Is it often from Twitter, yes. People have a platform there, including major news outlets. Do the victims of this charade get air time on national TV, no. Do they post their grievances on Twitter, yes. Will I fight for their justice against faceless corporate plutocracies? YES.
I'm using any means necessary to defend our collective freedoms, because the powers that be are using any means necessary to take them away.
That's the reality of the situation.

zrickety

The Fixer
What fully vaccinated groups are having huge outbreaks? We're seeing unvaccinated, particularly vaccinated and J&J patients.

Every England, with single Astra Zenica shots is doing well when you look at number of hospitalizations and deaths against cases.

View attachment 220408

Ask your doctor wife what her patient make up looks like.

I know getting information from sources other than Twitter is against your beliefs, but try it. She seems like a competent physician. Have her explain all this too you.
Your own data shows hospital admissions were falling until the vaccine, then they shot up. In science, this is called correlation.