GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I disagree.

I don't care if you disagree. That doesn't change the fact that singling out black people for something that is true for all races is in fact racism.

You disagreeing shows that you're just an old racist that will never change.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I don't care if you disagree. That doesn't change the fact that singling out black people for something that is true for all races is in fact racism.

You disagreeing shows that you're just an old racist that will never change.
If it's singling out then I agree. Any race for that matter. It doesn't have to be just black.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If it's singling out then I agree. Any race for that matter. It doesn't have to be just black.

And that's what zrickety did, but you reflexively jumped in and defended him for singling out black on black crime.

Maybe you should let him defend himself for a while.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
That's fine.

Except you don't know what I look like so that could be anyone ;)
You became known as the "Town Crier" for your daily recap of the forum from the night before. You would criticize the night shift for a slow night yet you never participated.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
And that's what zrickety did, but you reflexively jumped in and defended him for singling out black on black crime.

Maybe you should let him defend himself for a while.
I don't have time to find that post right now. If there aren't 10 new pages in the thread when I get home I'll try to find the post. In the future I'll make sure to point it out more emphatically.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't have time to find that post right now. If there aren't 10 new pages in the thread when I get home I'll try to find the post. In the future I'll make sure to point it out more emphatically.

Orrrrrrrr, let him defend himself....

JC_451

Autocross Champion
You became known as the "Town Crier" for your daily recap of the forum from the night before. You would criticize the night shift for a slow night yet you never participated.
You don't have to explain it. Having a nickname based on my behavior doesn't bother me.

And, I wake up at 4am east coast time, I can't stay up to participate at night 😂

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
You don't have to explain it. Having a nickname based on my behavior doesn't bother me.

And, I wake up at 4am east coast time, I can't stay up to participate at night 😂
5k8l57.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It isn't just him. I do that for anyone who I believe was misunderstood including you a few times.

The issue is you're often confused as to what the subject is and what was actually said.

AGAIN, everyone on here is capable of defending their own positions.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Ok it's Friday and I just can't take any more drama so it's time for some good stuff. I'm not "challenging" anyone to post anything but if you do happen to bring something good to the table I'll give you one million spacebucks.
spacebucks.jpg

I'm going to kick it off with @jimlloyd40 on Jeopardy! That is my MAN right there!

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
srsly one nice thing about covid is less touching from strangers. I don't even like shaking hands and people accept that so much better now. yeah I know the problem is me but I'm OK with it and before covid I would often tell people who wanted to shake "idk, I may have a cold or something" I would flat out tell people who put there hand on my shoulder in a buddy way "don't touch me"
Dude for real, I've been loving the fist bumps and elbow bumps, and most everyone's on the same page about it.

"I'm not sure about all that beaming stuff...is it safe?"

"Oh yes! Snotty beamed me twice last night...it was wonderful!"
....if you do happen to bring something good to the table I'll give you one million spacebucks. View attachment 223217
For years, any time a device prompts me to name it, I've called it "Spaceballs: The X".

Spaceballs: The Cell Phone, Spaceballs: The Laptop, Spaceballs: The PC, Spaceballs: The Chromecast, Spaceballs: The Bluetooth Speaker, etc., etc.

Moychandising, moychandising!