GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
[

Or it could be that young white men have been made to feel like victims by certain news channels and a certain political party and they're lashing out with violence, because those same fentishized guns and violence?
Bingo.

It's sickening how so much of this country believes violence and aggression make you a "real man"

Combine that with hyper-polarized everything, historically opresssed groups now gaining political power, and unreasonably easy access to powerful weapons...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's not like your were in the military or anything, where lack of discipline was unwelcome.

Oh wait.
You can break the rules in the military, you just have to be junior enough to feign ignorance or be senior and say fuck you.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You can break the rules in the military, you just have to be junior enough to feign ignorance or be senior and say fuck you.

Breaking the rules and being poorly disciplined IS frowned upon. I have three Art.15s to show for it. 🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Breaking the rules and being poorly disciplined IS frowned upon. I have three Art.15s to show for it. 🤣
Like I said, you have to be junior or senior, it's those middle ranks you have to watch your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.