GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Do they still have those Taco Bell Cantina places that sell alcohol anywhere?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I love that place, my wife HATES it with a burning passion. I don't get it.
I only hate it because the place is so damn popular it's almost impossible to get food there. For a fast food place I think nobody touches their quality of food. Their grilled chicken is as good as what you find in restaurants.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I only hate it because the place is so damn popular it's almost impossible to get food there. For a fast food place I think nobody touches their quality of food. Their grilled chicken is as good as what you find in restaurants.
I think I used to go there in Lauderdale and always got a bowl with chicken. I feel like it was relatively new back then and wasn't very busy.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
So a few weeks ago I think I mentioned my fiance wanting a cat. We didn't end up getting one, we were going to wait till fall so we could still go on some trips this summer. Fast forward to today...her mom found a kitten underneath her barn. So now we have a cat. Her mom's taking him to the vet to get neutered and checked out because he looks malnourished a bit. I hope it's not an asshole
View attachment 254694
The universe really wanted you to get a cat.

My gf's friend in OR has some kittens awaiting placement, I fear we could get another this year....

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I thought Cleveland was nothing but rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.