GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Trading in the wife’s atlas for a Tiggy. $100+ to fill up for 14mpg? 🤮

Now I need to get a JB4 again
My wife's Tiguan averages 28ish with mostly short trips. Easily breaks 30mpg on longer trips. You'll be saving a lot on fuel.

And yes, it needs like 30 more HP.

messrock

Autocross Champion
I average 20ish in my tiguan. I am pretty sure my mk6 is better on gas.
The best I’ve ever ticked on the Atlas was 22 and that was driving 180 miles direct from bumblefuck Maine to home without stopping and keeping the cruise at 72 once on 95.

My GTI would be well north of 30.

The killer On the Atlas is using it to do anything local. I had a tank return 11mpg once. I stopped tracking it after that.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
The best I’ve ever ticked on the Atlas was 22 and that was driving 180 miles direct from bumblefuck Maine to home without stopping and keeping the cruise at 72 once on 95.

My GTI would be well north of 30.

The killer On the Atlas is using it to do anything local. I had a tank return 11mpg once. I stopped tracking it after that.
Yeah I hardly pay attention to it lately.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Worked most of day on Saturday (Around 53-54 hrs for week) Then on the rest of wknd I managed to get 7/8's of the gravel spread. I hope to finish that this week and rent plate compactor on the weekend. It may have been in the upper 90's but there was a good breeze.
Date on Tuesday, big band concert at local state park and takeout. Under the not so good I tweaked my shoulder when I was working on a robot Saturday. It's ok but hurts a good bit. I was doing something slightly stupid (standing on 5 gallon bucket checking alignment when the pail kicked out, I caught my shoulder on machine on the way down)

Last edited:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Going back to stock begins on Aug 1st.

1658712406748.png

That'll pay for about half of what's left on my R loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.