GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
How dirty are your seats?

I have the exact same one at home and it gets dog vomit out of carpet.

Are your cake farts worse then dog vomit?
im gonna be getting rodents out of my carpet so ayeee

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Throw it out like everyone does with old carpet?

Should I make a pizza with it?

What do you do with used carpet?
Dont try to sell the carpet. It wont sell. I was selling the MK5 Jetta carpet for months and months before I simply had to pay to throw it away and it was nice and clean.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Dont try to sell the carpet. It wont sell. I was selling the MK5 Jetta carpet for months and months before I simply had to pay to throw it away and it was nice and clean.

That's your problem right there. People only want them if they're... uh... well seasoned...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
How dirty are your seats?

I have the exact same one at home and it gets dog vomit out of carpet.

Are your cake farts worse then dog vomit?
It just doesn't seem to work. idk. it has no suction.

I will soak the carpet/seat/whatever, scrub with a brush to agitate then try to pull the excess out with the 'ExTrAcToR' but it barely pulls anything out; you would hope a good extractor will leave whatever you were cleaning on its way to being closer to air-drying, let alone simply remove the dirty water, but nope I can spray a full tank of the cleaning/water solution and barely hope to fill the waste tank 1/5th. Meaning 4/5th are still in the carpet or underneath.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I'm talking about my house carpet lol. Why would anyone sell used carpet? Both for a house or a car. Nobody would buy that bish

dtfd

Autocross Champion
It just doesn't seem to work. idk. it has no suction.

I will soak the carpet/seat/whatever, scrub with a brush to agitate then try to pull the excess out with the 'ExTrAcToR' but it barely pulls anything out; you would hope a good extractor will leave whatever you were cleaning on its way to being closer to air-drying, let alone simply remove the dirty water, but nope I can spray a full tank of the cleaning/water solution and barely hope to fill the waste tank 1/5th. Meaning 4/5th are still in the carpet or underneath.
If you still have it (and it's within the warranty period) I'd try to have yours warrantied. Sounds like something is wrong with it.

When I use the extractor it pulls out most of soap/water mixture and leaves the carpet close to dry. The waste tank fills pretty close to what was in the clean side. It does take a few passes over the same spot but it should pull more than 1/5 of what you used.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I thought you grossly misspelled Pepto Bismol...
I was wondering which brand was pink for about 5 seconds then realized I didn't care
You had to pay to throw out carpet? Damn you city folks are f**ked

Status
Not open for further replies.