GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Me looking for clean-ish MK5/MK6 cars:
"Ohh, look a somewhat clean one with ~100k miles for less than $8k!"
**automatic knob**
me: revolts in disgust, dryheaving and crying while masturbating furiously

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Cause yeah, wherever I DID go to was fine, but just fine. I've hit a lot of fire taco joints in my day.
Yeah that place I'd never actively recommend. It's ok, that said I did eat there often because it was within walking distance and open till 4am.
Me looking for clean-ish MK5/MK6 cars:
"Ohh, look a somewhat clean one with ~100k miles for less than $8k!"
**automatic knob**
me: revolts in disgust, dryheaving and crying while masturbating furiously
What's the play here? You're going to sell it within 45 days if you buy another mk5/mk6.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Yeah that place I'd never actively recommend. It's ok, that said I did eat there often because it was within walking distance and open till 4am.

What's the play here? You're going to sell it within 45 days if you buy another mk5/mk6.
oh maybe that was the case

who knows. i kinda feel like being actually cheap for a while. got a kid on the way any month now, we have tons of house stuff to do, trips to take, i'm not saving anything (except 401k) currently. I need to nut up and get a cheap, simple, enjoyable car. The MK5/6 is enigmatic of that

riceburner

Autocross Champion
at least i'm not buying another cobalt haha

riceburner

Autocross Champion
anyway who knows, i'm getting zero bites on my B5 or B8, so I may be stuck with them for a while yet anyway. If I gotta keep the B5, no sweat, as it is certainly a great car.

jay745

oh maybe that was the case

who knows. i kinda feel like being actually cheap for a while. got a kid on the way any month now, we have tons of house stuff to do, trips to take, i'm not saving anything (except 401k) currently. I need to nut up and get a cheap, simple, enjoyable car. The MK5/6 is enigmatic of that
Oh shit I didn't know. Congrats, last time we saw each other you told me you were banging like rabbits trying and your wiener was about to fall off. Glad you slipped one through the goal

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I have to help my sister in law move tomorrow in the city, nothing major she doesn't have a lot of stuff. But it means I do get to eat the best burrito ever tomorrow 🤩

This is purely subjective and I respectfully disagree with your assessment. Best burrito ever, for me, is a pollo en tinga super burrito with pico added, then a huge dollop of salsa verde in the squeeze bottle in nearly every bite, from Super Taqueria in central CA.

jay745

This is purely subjective and I respectfully disagree with your assessment. Best burrito ever, for me, is a pollo en tinga super burrito with pico added, then a huge dollop of salsa verde in the squeeze bottle in nearly every bite, from Super Taqueria in central CA.
Go eat at asadero then tell me the same

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Oh shit I didn't know. Congrats, last time we saw each other you told me you were banging like rabbits trying and your wiener was about to fall off. Glad you slipped one through the goal
whoops sorry - maybe i wasn't clear - we don't have one in the oven yet, but we've been trying. just a waiting game to see if a swimmer gives into the deep end

Corprin

Autocross Champion

Key for conception is to not try. Pull the goalie and have fun. If it happens it happens, if it doesn’t, then enjoy your far less stressful life while you Scrooge McDuck your piles of money.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
but yes, the banging like rabbits part has been fun!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Go eat at asadero then tell me the same

Next time I’m down your way I’ll do just that. I reserve the right to request the name of the place at that time, your honor.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Key for conception is to not try. Pull the goalie and have fun. If it happens it happens, if it doesn’t, then enjoy your far less stressful life while you Scrooge McDuck your piles of money.
thanks, that has largely been my goal. there was one month where she was tracking her ovulation cycle and it was hella stressful, and hard to finish. because your mindset goes from 'hump hump hump' to 'fuck i'm about to be permanently indebted to a poor unlucky child' lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.