GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
oh maybe that was the case

who knows. i kinda feel like being actually cheap for a while. got a kid on the way any month now, we have tons of house stuff to do, trips to take, i'm not saving anything (except 401k) currently. I need to nut up and get a cheap, simple, enjoyable car. The MK5/6 is enigmatic of that
1677860976624.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
thanks, that has largely been my goal. there was one month where she was tracking her ovulation cycle and it was hella stressful, and hard to finish. because your mindset goes from 'hump hump hump' to 'fuck i'm about to be permanently indebted to a poor unlucky child' lmao

Key is to have it be her goal. There’s a hormone that can be secreted in women when they are stressed that prevents conception…. Evolutionary trait or sky daddy something something. It’s the same type of hormone used in many birth control pills for that reason. That “tracking my ovulation, trying so hard because my sister/friend/neighbor/total fucking stranger already has a kid” is what causes the difficulty. Once the stress is gone.m, boop, baby on the way.

Lots of friends went through this, while we said “meh, let’s give it an go” came off the pill and, boop, baby on the way the next month. Same happened for #2. I got my shit snipped ASAP after that kid’s birth. Also there are studies that bring merit to the hypothesis.

And wait till daycare kicks your dick.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
daycare is the single thing i have dreaded most about having a child
2nd in line is the family health insurance costs!

those two things alone can easily account for ~$3,000/month I simply do not have.

Thats on top of the other ~$1,000 i will need for other things just to barely keep the child alive

riceburner

Autocross Champion
but somehow Chuck Gumpis down the street who sharpens colored pencils at the factory for ~15/hr manages to have 3 kids. If they find a way, i guess i will too

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
since my father/mother in law live with us, my father in law makes minimum wage and is on the verge of retiring, i may consider requesting him to retire to take care of our kid so we can keep working from home.

working from home makes daycare just about unnecessary.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
JUST ABOUT!

If we had some assistance around the house anyway.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i don't know anything about babies though; i figure just throw them a chew toy and let them sniff around in the backyard, shit idk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
used corolla (manual) is a possible option but vw turbo is much more enticing lol

maybe a ~2010 - ~2016 civic SI could fit the bill as well?
'06-'11 eighth gen civic is best civic.

1677862250602.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion

messrock

Autocross Champion
oh maybe that was the case

who knows. i kinda feel like being actually cheap for a while. got a kid on the way any month now, we have tons of house stuff to do, trips to take, i'm not saving anything (except 401k) currently. I need to nut up and get a cheap, simple, enjoyable car. The MK5/6 is enigmatic of that
Any month now? That shit is a lot more predictable, not sure what kind of dr/illegal baby trafficker you guys are going to…

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This is how you get a toilet baby. You don't even know if you're pregnant or not. You go to take a shit one day, but it's not a turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.