GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
08CW R32
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, just have to say you have probably the nicest Golf R I've seen yet. Quick question though. What brand is the carbon fiber aero on the car? I thought it was Revo at first but the splitter and side skirts look different than the Razor kit?
    Is your "R" a Stage II+? I have read enough to know they are extrememly fast....
    I will be attending the SEMA show in Las Vegas next week and hope APR is there as an exhibitor. That will be a good time for an update on the Stage III+.
    Besides my "R" I have a Dodge Viper....this car is a blast to drive but I call it an "occassional car".....meaining it is not an everyday car but only driven on occcassions...

So far I have really enjoyed my golf r and fully understand why there are so many "R" enthusiasts!!!!!
    You are right and the web site information tends to be confusing.....I contacted APR and talked with a technician who drove the stage 3+ beta car yesterday.....he confirmed that the stage3+ for the R's IS NOT available now but based upon the beta cars performace yesterday he felt the stage3+ release date was not far off.....by the way he said the stage3+ golf R was unbelievably fast.....thanks for helping me understand this whole process!!!!!
    Z
    You are able to’t imagine how lovely the watch is. More amazingly I only paid 1 / 2 of the main price! It will never happen on the local stores. Eventhough it takes day or two for, I still recommend someone to buy your handbag beyond this concept.
    The Hermes handbags and Prada handbags are awesome. I am able to’t wait to acquire them.

men's museum movado watches
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…