1. 201wrap

So this happened...

#wheelfetish :D
  2. 201wrap

North FL *SPOTTED* GTI Thread

GTI spotted on 295 last sunday.. Anyone on here? #clean
  3. 201wrap

FS: FL: 20x8.5 Custom Finish Niche Targa Wheels 5x112 +42

I have a set of Niche Targa Wheels, 20x8.5 Niche Targa 5x112mm +42mm perfect condition, purchased brand new almost one month ago. (have receipts) These have been custom powder coated with a 2stage coating, base + translucent red top coat. Absolutely zero scratches, nicks, dings, etc.. truly...
  4. 201wrap

Wrapped GTI

I have always loved Audi Suzuka Grey, would never repaint a vehicle of mine.. so i found a color match, and wrapped it
  5. 201wrap

+1 for ECS Tuning

Im new to this forum, and Volkswagen in general, as I've looked around the forum, researched, and found the exact mods I want to do, I've tried to support as much as possible the vendors that pay every month to be a part of this site, and the car community as a whole. So this week I placed an...
  6. 201wrap

Swapping Halogen Setup to Bixenon

So I havn't owned my GTI that long, but already realized the Xenon upgrade is a must on this vehicle. I am pretty sure I have ordered everything needed, but just want to make sure I have it all correct.. European Golf R Blackout Housing Set x2 Osram Sylvania D1S Xenon Bulbs x2 Genuine VW HID...
  7. 201wrap

20” Niche Targa // 12 MKVI GTI

just installed my kw v3’s and a set of custom translucent red powder coated niche targa wheels on my gti this week. not a lot of people running 20” wheels, but my car came standard with 18”s and Ive never been a fan of 19”s, so I decided to go with a 20”… Setup of the wheels are 20x8.5 with...
  8. 201wrap

AirLift Airride Setup

I purchased, and installed an Airlift Airride setup for my MK6 Jetta SE (solid rear axle) in February 2014, and had it professionally installed. I put a total of 2600miles on the car since the install, about a week ago I decided to give my daughter the Jetta as a graduation present, and purchase...