GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

+1 for ECS Tuning

201wrap

Passed Driver's Ed
Im new to this forum, and Volkswagen in general, as I've looked around the forum, researched, and found the exact mods I want to do, I've tried to support as much as possible the vendors that pay every month to be a part of this site, and the car community as a whole.

So this week I placed an order with ECS Tuning, to my surprise it arrived faster than expected, showing up today. :)

Open the box, only to find one of the D1S HID bulbs shattered, and I instantly start to think,

• is ECS going to take care of this?
  • how much of a pain is it going to be?
  • will it take weeks?
  • am I going to have to wait longer, for a mod I really looked forward to this weekend?

So I start in the beginning, and give ECS a call, go through the phone tree, and Nate answers the phone. Once I explain the issue, he instantly sounds bummed (exactly how I felt), asked me to shoot him a picture, and he will get it taken care of. But thats on the phone, right? I could'nt count the amount of times a company has said one thing, when I actually go them on the phone, only to argue another over email.. So, away the pics went.

Exactly 4 minutes later, I have an email from Nate, he first apologizes (not his fault, nor ECS), then he provides me options for solution, great options.

In the end, I agree to purchase a new one, Nate ships OVERNIGHT at ECS cost to get it to me right away, and he will credit me the money when the bulb gets back, great deal right? Then he even sends a shipping label to return the bad bulb to ECS.

I can't tell you how great of a feeling it is to do business with a company, that truly wants to do business. I've never ordered anything from ECS before, but I can promise after this, they will be my GO TO when I am looking for a specific product for my GTI.

Thank you NATE, for making this issue, almost like it never happened..
Thank you ECS, for hiring someone like Nate
Thank you GolfMK6, for having such great vendors!

When looking for a vendor to purchase from I HIGHLY encourage all of you to consider ECS Tuning, I'm confident it will be a amazing experience!

:thumbup:

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the support guys! OP - glad all is well, please let me know if you ever need anything else!

Andy

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
hey thanks ecs for the free gift card with my order :D :D :D :D :w00t:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
instead of making another thread i'll just add to this one. after making 23 orders with ecstuning i still get the best service and selection of parts. i just ordered a golf r bumper kit made by bremmen parts, it was packaged very well and was at a real good price. although the oem parts are quite spendy im glad ecs is offering bremmen parts for the vw's.:thumbup:

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
instead of making another thread i'll just add to this one. after making 23 orders with ecstuning i still get the best service and selection of parts. i just ordered a golf r bumper kit made by bremmen parts, it was packaged very well and was at a real good price. although the oem parts are quite spendy im glad ecs is offering bremmen parts for the vw's.:thumbup:

Thanks for the feedback! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Andy

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Bump for ECS!

USPS lost my package. they werent helpful at all. "said they will look into it." yeah right! u lost my shit..

So i called ECS and talked to Chris. He took care of the problem and said he will send out my order again. No questions asked! thats service for ya!

after getting off the phone with him i received a email with my order for re-delivery.

great service guys!

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Bump for ECS!

USPS lost my package. they werent helpful at all. "said they will look into it." yeah right! u lost my shit..

So i called ECS and talked to Chris. He took care of the problem and said he will send out my order again. No questions asked! thats service for ya!

after getting off the phone with him i received a email with my order for re-delivery.

great service guys!

Thanks for the kind words, glad all is well now! I will be sure to pass this onto Chris to see, as we here at ECS take pride in providing the best customer service to all! :thumbsup:

Andy

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I'm glad to hear the great feedback for ECS I'm about to order a CF lip for my f30