GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 6MT_GTI

1. 6

VW Golf/GTI SUN SHADE, like new

I have one VW windshield sunshade that I used for about 2 months on my GTI. It is in like-new shape. It has a "VW" logo on it. $30 shipped within the CONUSA. Contact me at dradic011 at hotmail com with any questions!
  2. 6

Traded in my GTI for something else German...

You missed to say "as a former INEXPERINCED e92..." I've had 4 Bimmers 2006-2013 and not a single problem with either one. Yes, they are pricey, but not overpriced. A $30k for a GTI is also no cheap at all. His 328 is $15k more than my Autobahn and has 20% more HP/ 45 more TQ, RWD, better...
  3. 6

FEELER: 2013 VW GTI 4DR Autobahn, 6MT, under 7k miles

FOR SALE: 2013 VW GTI 4DR Autobahn, 6MT, under 7k miles 2013 Black/Black GTI Autobahn with currently 7500 miles. 4 doors. Purchased brand new with 10 miles on it in April of 2013. - APR Stage 1 (4 programs + lock) installed at 4,000 miles, after the first oil change. $750 - Michelin Pilot...
  4. 6

FS: OEM Side mirrors, glass, heated

For sale are OEM heated side mirrors, glass only. Taken off my GTI at 500 miles. $45 shipped within Cont USA
  5. 6

Question on Stage 1

Went APR stage 1 last week. Great change for the price! However, I noticed three things: 1) my fuel consumption went down, probably considerably, will know more on the next fill up. I will try to drive more conservatively next cycle to see how it goes. 2) Slight vibration that propagates...
  6. 6

Hi from a new owner

I used to have a 2000 Golf 1.8T, and was very disappointed reliability-wise, however, it was a fun, little car. Moved on to the BMW family and was a happy camper for some time. My last car was a 2011 335is, 7DCT. Amazing power and sound. Everything else (and all that power) just did not fit my...