GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Brunkel

1. Brunkel

Superpro Ball Joint position

Yeah that’s what I was wondering. I based it off of all the stock pictures like this:
  2. Brunkel

Superpro Ball Joint position

Can anyone confirm that this is the correct orientation/setup for the Superpro ball joints? All of their info that was included and also online is for their older styler control arms and ball joints. Just wanting to confirm since the nuts are on top in this case which is different from OEM but...
  3. Brunkel

Bump stops and boot cover necessary?

Just refreshed my suspension with some new Bilstein coilovers. Just buttoned everything up and realized I didn’t put any bump stop or boot cover on the new rear shocks. Are these necessary? Oops! 😂
  4. Brunkel

FOR SALE: Maxton v2 Front Lip *Brand New*

I have a brand new Maxton Front Lip available for sale for a mk6 GTI. Gloss black. Still in original wrapping and includes mounting hardware. Never got around to installing it and then went a completely different route with the front end. Shipping might be tough given the shape of the part but...
  5. Brunkel

**Unitronic Power Up Sale - Starts Now

Will you guys be doing the usual summer sale this year as well?
  6. Brunkel

WTB OEM Golf R Side Skirts

United Grey if possible, but doesn't really matter as I can have them painted.
  7. Brunkel

WTB: front sway bar

I have stock front and rear sway bars for sale but they’d need to be shipped.
  8. Brunkel

WTB: 225/40/18 92Y Michelin PSS

Title says it all. Just looking for one tire though! [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Brunkel

Misc. Detail Supplies (Pads, polishes, sealants, etc)

Just inventoried my detailing supply for the season and I have some products for sale. Some new, some used. I'm open to offers on combining products and if someone is interested in the whole lot let me know and I'll cut you a deal! Buyer pays shipping. Sonax Nano Polish 3/6 - 50% full bottle...
  10. Brunkel

FS: Koni Coilovers - EXCELLENT condition

I bought these from a forum member over the summer and they had just under 5,000 miles on them. They have been sitting in my living room waiting to be installed since! My plan was to install next spring but at this time I have some surprise bills to pay that are more important. Serious inquires...
  11. Brunkel

FS: New ECS Tuning Clutch bleeder block

Brand new in packaging, never opened it. Bought it from ECS in June and just never got around to installing it so would like it to go to someone who will put it to good use! I paid $120 for it. Asking $110 shipped.
  12. Brunkel

FS: KMD Tuning Clutch and Flywheel

I have for sale a NEW (rebuilt) KMD Tuning clutch kit and resurfaced OEM Dual Mass Flywheel. The kit had exactly 6,130 miles on it when it was rebuilt and they resurfaced the flywheel. :thumbsup: It's a brand new clutch now. Info HERE on KMD's website. While the clutch was out I decided to try...
  13. Brunkel

United Grey color paint kit

Base coat Clear coat Fast hardener Adhesion promoter Paint filters I had purchased this in hopes of color matching a few parts on my car but have decided to go a different direction. I got this mixed at a highly recommended shop where I go to for any auto paint items. Everything is new and...
  14. Brunkel

FS: NEW GTI Men's Softshell Jacket - Large

Brand new. I got it as a Christmas gift (and it's AWESOME!) but I wear medium on almost everything. I ordered a medium myself to make sure it fit knowing I could easily return the medium I purchased if the large in fact was the better fit. Turns out the Medium fits better for me so I have the...