GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not at home so i cant send pics but I completely took out the driver side rear passenger air vent so that i could put both amp and lc6 module under my seat, stacked on eachother. I have the LC6 unit on the bottom, velcro'd to the carpet, fits perfectly in the 'nook' right under the front of the seat, then I have my amp (MBQuart ~12"x8") screwed into the floor board towards the back under the seat. With this set-up, the amp will hang over the LC6 unit about half-way and I put some felt in between because it was vibrating (had to take it to the VW dealer to figure out what the noise was lol). All the wires are ran under the carpet, including the sub and volume remote. I ran the cord for the volume remote, highly recommend getting one if you dont have it, up through the plastic center console into the ash tray area.

For my settings, I have the stock head unit bass to 1/4 level, and the LC6 output around 1/2-3/4 to help reduce the automatic volume decrease the stock head unit will cause with heavy loads (bass). The amp settings will obviously depend on the music you listen to! Good luck, I can send pis when I get home fro Cali in 3 weeks if you need them!
    glad it worked out! sorry i never sent pics ive been so busy w work. I mounted the sub volume switch/remote (if you have one) above the ash tray, it looks pretty clean.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…