GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GOLF NUTT

1. GOLF NUTT

As far as oil/oil filter changes. Been doing mine for years using an extractor. Very easy and...

As far as oil/oil filter changes. Been doing mine for years using an extractor. Very easy and clean. I do mine twice a year for piece of mind and don't care what others say. My local auto zone re-cycles the used oil. If you lived closer I'd be glad to do it for you.
  2. GOLF NUTT

WTB set of watkins glen / Laguna wheels

Looking for a set of four Watkins glen OEM wheels. Must be free of curb rash etc. Not interested in tires and willing to pay for shipping if not within reasonable driving distance of N. IL.
  3. GOLF NUTT

FS: 2011 GOLF 2 DOOR

MK7 Golf is here so time to part with my MK6 Golf 2.5 automatic 2 door in black. The car is in very good condition and has only seen 14,XXX miles. Well maintained mostly by VW dealer with Mobil 1 oil. The car is located in North central Illinois. PM with questions and photos. $9,500.
  4. GOLF NUTT

MY 2011 Golf

Black 2 door Golf 2.5L with 6 speed automatic, only 12,xxx miles. Origional owner, NO mods. Adult driven and ready to serve you for years to come. Full service history. Asking $10,500 US OBO, you won't find a nicer 2011 Golf. Warranty until June 2016. PM for photos and more info.
  5. GOLF NUTT

FOR SALE 2011 Golf 2.5 Auto.

Reluctant sale, 2011 Golf 2 door, 2.5 L 6 speed auto. Black paint nearly perfect, OEM 16" alloys, sun roof, blue tooth. 12K miles. Title in hand, asking $14,500. NO MODS and adult driven all service records Mobil 1 oil since first change. Will make some one a great first car or commuter. MK7...
  6. GOLF NUTT

2.5 No power on acceleration

Hope that this is in the correct place. When accelerating from a stop Golf will some times loose all engine power. As today moving away from a stop and wanting to get up to the speed of traffic car would not go above 3K RPM. Lifted off the accelerator pedal and back on it and all was good. At...
  7. GOLF NUTT

Motor Trend: 2015 Z06 First Look with pics

IMO the last good looking 'vetts were the 63-67 coupe. Owned 2 vettes from that era, just fell out of love with them, when the 1968> barges came out.
  8. GOLF NUTT

Police are detaining Justin Bieber.

Bieber is a sad case. Feel sory for him when he falls it will be hard.
  9. GOLF NUTT

WTB: 17" PORTO WHEELS

MODS. PLEASE DELEAT THIS.
  10. GOLF NUTT

The official Hate thread.

dwgolf, you handled the situation much better than I would have. I'm white by the way but I know some people are like your neighbor. They are ignorant after all this is 2014. Remember there is only one race the human race and we must love and care for each other.
  11. GOLF NUTT

Word Association Game #2

Smoked
  12. GOLF NUTT

Word Association Game #2

Wet
  13. GOLF NUTT

Word Association Game # 1

continues
  14. GOLF NUTT

Word Association Game #2

sighted