GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gonzo511

1. G

Fuel door not opening and leaking rear window washer

Hi everyone, Today as I pulled up to get gas my fuel door was stuck. It did not want to open. I turned the car on and off as well as unlocking and locking it multiple times. Nothing seemed to work. I've looked for some answers online and found a possible solution. The actuator is faulty. Just...
  2. G

Strange shudder noise on start up.

So the last few days I've been experiencing/hearing a loud shudder sound on start up. It doesn't happen every single time but it's happened enough that it has raised some alarm. Only thing I've done recently that I can think of is reflash the car to Cobb 1+ v103 stock maf. No idea if that's...
  3. G

Fantasy Football

Never got an email about any league. Are we just doing that survival one that was posted? Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk
  4. G

Fantasy Football

Didn't realize I had to send you my email. Totally wasn't thinking. Pm sent Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk
  5. G

Fantasy Football

Sounds good with the rules. Best to keep it simple for now. 5 -10 for buy in is fine for me. I'm currently away on vacation so drafting for me would be tough. I'd be free the 7th. But whatever works for whoever else joins. I'd prefer 8pm or later draft time. Sent from my [emoji337] using...
  6. G

Fantasy Football

I'm American. I'll play fantasy football. Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk
  7. G

Anyone using the P3 Vidi gauge and Cobb AP

As the titles states, is anyone using the P3 Vidi gauge and Cobb AP together or any combo involving at least one of these. My main concern is if an OBD splitter would work and allow me to run both of these simultaneously. I read that there could be some issues if the P3 or AP were trying to...
  8. G

The Official Beer Thread

Perfect summer brew. Cheers Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk
  9. G

Has anyone tried or heard of applied colors

Just wondering if anyone has heard of or tried the scratch repair kit from appliedcolors.com I woke up this morning to a nice scratch/small indent from someone's car in my rear bumper. Did a quick search and that website and their products came up. For what I need I think it could work. Keep in...
  10. G

Anyone running a Uni DV relocate and 034 catch can?

As the title states I'm curious if anyone else is running or has had this set up and if so did you have any clearance issues with all the extra hoses in the engine bay? I installed this set up in the fall and checked it for a few weeks after install to make sure there wasn't any rubbing that...
  11. G

HELP how to fix a bent rear wheel fender

Hey all, this isn't a mod but a cosmetic problem. So I have a 2012 GTI that I bought used a little over a year ago. I love the car, but I never noticed this little bend till last spring when I started washing the car myself. Guess I was too in love at the dealer to pay attention to this small...