GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fantasy Football

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
So at this point i ahve 2 or 3 email addresses... not looking promising for a draft tomorrow evening.

That being said i have a proposition.. in lieu of a traditional FF league, sites like yahoo offer something yahoo calls "survival football", which is basically where you pick one team a week to win their game, and whomever in the league has the longest streak of correct picks "wins". I may put one of these leagues together for the forum either way, just for fun. Or we can do it for money too i don't care.

ahard48

Ready to race!
Hey, at this point I'm down for whatever. Live draft or survival football. Just let me know. But if its not worth it for just 2-3 people no biggie either.

gonzo511

Ready to race!
Didn't realize I had to send you my email. Totally wasn't thinking. Pm sent

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i joined for the survival one.. how do we play that?/When do we make our picks?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Nevermind i figured it out and i got my first pick for this Sunday already.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
so we gonna do the fantasy league and draft? or just the survival thing?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
draft doesnt need to happen before week 1 but it helps and makes the season longer. if the ones who said they wanted in but havent gotten me an email address... then we have an entirely different league than originally planned which means i think we will need to change the rules a bit to make things interesting.

gonzo511

Ready to race!
Never got an email about any league. Are we just doing that survival one that was posted?

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Im in two public yahoo leagues right now.

Ugly bastard i have a friend (non forum) who would be down 100% to play with us. so you can put 2 spots down for me. as he will be one ill get his email from him to pm you as well.

How many emails do you have?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie