GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Higgibaby

1. H

RNS-510 software and map updates (4366)

I have the software update for the rns-510 #4366 and the map update 7963 if anyone wants it...for a price just pm me.
  2. H

Black Golf R 2012...

I was looking everywhere for a thread on Black R's...couldn't find one, so posted it myself! Here is the flickr site... http://www.flickr.com/photos/95862235@N02/
  3. H

RNS 510 Bluetooth help!

Ok, bear with me here. I have just bought a Golf R, love it...but its only the base model and the head unit is the RCD 510. So I will be getting the RNS 510 soon hopefully, and I was reading on some threads about bluetooth modules and such, do I have to buy a separate module if I need to use...
  4. H

RNS 510 Bluetooth help...

Ok, bear with me here. I have just bought a Golf R, love it...but its only the base model and the head unit is the RCD 510. So I will be getting the RNS 510 soon hopefully, and I was reading on some threads about bluetooth modules and such, do I have to buy a separate module if I need to use...
  5. H

GTI 2012 VCDS help...

Ok, racking my brains and checking all the threads, getting a little lost and confused so I'm hoping someone could help me out with a seemingly simple coding. I have just installed the OEM LED tail lights with the no fog option, and I have the obvious bulb out message. The lights work great...
  6. H

Vag-com help? Newport, RI

Help, I just installed rear LED for my 2012 gti, and I just wanted to know if anyone could help me out with a code change? I know it's a tiny state, so I'm hoping someone is out there! Anyone know if dealers do anything like this? Thanks, Mark
  7. H

Base to Dynaudio

Ok, so im a complete noob to this...but can I upgrade my base speakers to the Dynaudio setup through the dealer? I have the RNS 315 head unit...