GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lowerthanzimmy

1. L

Slammed MK6 Thread

just a bagged stock looking car now. meh. i miss it looking back at pictures, but its for the better
  2. L

It has been fun...

So as many of you know i am getting rid of the GTI. It is almost completely parted out, it will be back to stock except for the exhaust and tune next week and is being sold to carmax or the dealer (whoever offers more). I looked at the calender today and remembered exactly 27 months ago i was on...
  3. L

RCD 510- priced to sell.

sold.
  4. L

Analog Air Suspsension Kit- priced to SELL!

as most know, i am getting out of the MK6 scene, maybe VW's in general. So i am parting my car and selling it back to the dealer. The air ride is on the car, but i wont have any need for it. I am picking up stock suspension this weekend and plan on having the air off the following. I will post...
  5. L

'11 GTI Sunroof, with lot's of extra's

Factory Specifications: 2011 GTI 2DR Carbon Steel Gray Manuel Transmission Sunroof Package Mileage: 57,XXX (has a brand new motor with 300 miles on it) Interior Modifications: RNS-315 Navigation Radio Unit OEM Euro Light Switch Baak2Basics Tuning Red LED Footwell Lights R-Line Steering Wheel...
  6. L

'11 Timing Chain Tensioner Failure

new long block back together, going in tomorrow, "no snags yet, should be done tomorrow"
  7. L

First Class Fitment '12

who is all going? anyone else get invited? Event Date: Saturday, October 13th, 2012 Event Time: 11:00AM - 7:00PM Rain Date: Saturday, October 20th, 2012 Address: 41 Airpark Road Route 206, Princeton, NJ 08540 Show: $30 to show your car (invite only) General Admission: $10 When purchased...
  8. L

'11 Timing Chain Tensioner Failure

I'm gunna make this thread for documentation and updates for everyone to see. As some of you may know my car broke down monday morning. Warm Idle Video thinking it was bad coilpacks.... replaced all 4, nothing changed. Had a close friend come over and VAG-COM the car and got these codes...
  9. L

IPhone 5, or whatever the new one is

i have been using iOS6 for a few weeks now, its pretty awesome, im excited to see it when it is actually launched with all the little bugs worked out.
  10. L

The official H2Oi 2012 who's goin thread.

i need a new subframe, and rear shocks....but meh. H2oi or BUST!
  11. L

The official H2Oi 2012 who's goin thread.

ill be there, thursday to monday. I got a condo on 51st street with a bunch of people... my condo parking lot..
  12. L

.::VAG Fair 2012 York, PA::.

August 10th: Chili's GTG starts @ 5:30 August 11th-12th Saturday, August 11th: Gates open at Noon -vendors -games -micro brews -food Sunday, August 12th: Gates open at 9am -car show -vendors -live raffle -food this show has gotten HUGE the past years, definitely a show i look forward to...
  13. L

.:Copper Plated DP Motorsport AMP's 17x8, 17x9:.

Thinking about selling, or trading my DP Motorsport AMP's.... very rare, not many sets around. 17x8 et35 195/40/17 Yokohama S Drive 17x9 et40 205/40/17 Yokohama S Drive custom built 15mm MotorsportTech Adapters Faces, centercaps, and bolts were copper plated. Polished lips serious enquirers...
  14. L

lowerthanzimmy's detailing thread.

I am gunna start detailing cars on the side, I will be getting the keys to the new shop by the end of the week and will be moving right in. I'll use this thread to post pictures of latest work, and my reviews on new products. If anyone local here in there Newark, DE/ Northern Delaware area is...