GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First Class Fitment '12

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

who is all going? anyone else get invited?

Event Date: Saturday, October 13th, 2012
Event Time: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Rain Date: Saturday, October 20th, 2012
Address: 41 Airpark Road Route 206, Princeton, NJ 08540
Show: $30 to show your car (invite only)
General Admission: $10 When purchased online, $15 when purchased at the event

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
I'll be there but without my mk6 since all you bagged bros took the mk6 spots :)
Glad to hear your car will be back together for the show.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
I'll be there but without my mk6 since all you bagged bros took the mk6 spots :)
Glad to hear your car will be back together for the show.

not holding my breathe.

still no word... the motor was back together yesterday...but told me i would have it back on friday probably.... and the car needs a major cleaning, hasn't been cleaned since 2 weeks before H2Oi and now has been in a shop being worked on for a week and half.

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
not holding my breathe.

still no word... the motor was back together yesterday...but told me i would have it back on friday probably.... and the car needs a major cleaning, hasn't been cleaned since 2 weeks before H2Oi and now has been in a shop being worked on for a week and half.

This Friday or next? If it's this Friday that should give you plenty of time to get busy on her.

rzarektah

Ready to race!
This Friday or next? If it's this Friday that should give you plenty of time to get busy on her.

Its on the 13th of October, so next.

I'll be attending...wasnt cool enough to get invited though haha my friends will be showing (Green MR-S and Blue Mugen'd out RSX)

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
car is done, picking up this afternoon.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
i dont know of many mk6's that got accepted..... me, johnny, the flat green wrapped gti from canada.... anyone else?

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
flat green wrapped one is andriko.. unfortunately he got rid of the work wheels tho for some RPF1's..

yea he was trying to get me to give me wheels away.... lol

09vdubgti

Banned
I guess thats how they pay for their gas and camera equipment...

Forgot this weekend is my dads bday...i'll see if I can drag him out, but I know he likes going to church on his bday.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
yeah, i wont be making it now anyways, my motor is officially toast. A new long block was ordered this afternoon.