GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by PR_dub

1. PR_dub

P0010 camshaft position actuator malfunction

Got a code last night and haven't had much luck searching online, maybe you guys have a clue what it might be. P0010 bank 1 camshaft A (intake) Camshaft actuator malfunction Was running an M4 and had a couple of rolls from 60, when I pulled off on my exit, looked down and saw check engine...
  2. PR_dub

WTB aftermarket catted downpipe

As title states, I'm in need of an aftermarket catted downpipe for my mk6 GTi. If resonated, better. Engine is a Ccta with Apr k04. Thanks in advance Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  3. PR_dub

Clunking sound after coilover install

Hey guys, Well as the title states, I've installed BC racing BR series coils on my GTi a couple weeks ago and since the install, I've been getting what's seems like a metal-on-metal clunk/bump sound coming from the front suspension. I have a set of strut mounts and bearings on hand but I I...
  4. PR_dub

034 Motorsports Track density strut mounts w/ Bearings

SOLD. Price drop $100 shipped. Need gone Pair of 034 Motorsports Track density strut mounts w/ new oem Bearings. Bought these last week thinking I'd need them to install coilovers on my car but with the BC racing having camber plates there is no need for them. $120 shipped cont US. Buyer pays...
  5. PR_dub

WTB H&R 26mm/24mm F/R Sway bars

I'm looking to buy a set of front and rear Sway bars for my car as I just realized when installing coils that the previous owner had removed the front Sway because he had the car bagged and took it to stock.
  6. PR_dub

Mini Cooper S vs. APR Stage 2 mk6

I've done a couple of pulls against a friend's 2008 Mini Cooper S, we both have same mods (intake/turboback/tuned). A couple of them I ran my stock tune file when he was on his stock tune and we where pretty even up to 80 on a 25-100mph 2nd gear pull with me pulling 1/2 at the end (sorry...
  7. PR_dub

Fastest FRS scion?

Yeah I think you understood what I ment. Darnit, forgot this was grammar school and not a forum. I guess lookin' at both screenshots isn't enough for capt. obvious over here ^^^^ Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
  8. PR_dub

Fastest FRS scion?

Thats quite obvious, just sayin' it did a better time. Tenth of a second or a full minute.. less time down the track=faster run Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
  9. PR_dub

Fastest FRS scion?

It did a second faster run Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
  10. PR_dub

Car won't run after intalling some Audio

GREAT.. yesterday was a looong day. I began early in the morning to install some audio equipment I gathered for some while now and had not yet come around to actually put it to work. So long story short, the actual install went along well. Wrapping things up around 10pm, we finally hooked up...
  11. PR_dub

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Received the Newsouth Performance Ventpod boost gauge last week but hadn't gone around to install it. I got the installed today and its great! :thumbup:
  12. PR_dub

Official Tornado Red GTI/Golf Thread

here are a couple shots from mi GTI down here in Puerto Rico
  13. PR_dub

RCD 510 aftermarket audio system help

Hi guys, I'm from Puerto Rico, new to the forums and this is my first post so take it easy on me lol. I've read a lot of threads on this topic but never actually found the answers for all my doubts. So this is my story. Last summer I bought my 2011 GTI imported used from Florida and after a...