GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just seeing your second message. Sorry about the late reply. At this stage I would buy the 2013 or 2014 Jetta with DSG. Note that some 2013 Jettas with DSG may need their synthetic DSG oil replaced under recall. Once this has happened or if it came with the correct mineral oil from the factory I would say buy it without having any fear.

You can check whether the recall is applicable to any vw by checking this website:

http://www.vw.com/web/vw/recall/
    E
    Thanks for your reply.
    In your opinion, would you think that the 2013 year make 1.4 DSG 7 speed Jetta is good enough to buy?
    I only concern that if there's too many known and future yet-to-be known problems with this car model...

I have friends who swear by VW and they think VW is a good choice. :)

The only problems I can find in the internet about jetta is mainly from your postings... :p

Your advice and opinion would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    E
    Hi Rawcpoppa,

Would like to check with you if you have any other issues or problems with your 2013 1.4 TSI Jetta?

I am getting one this month and would like to know if I would ever regret getting it.

I intend to use this Jetta for no less than 8 to 12 years.....right! I am in for the long run, and hopefully the Jetta can last that long for me....

Thanks!

Edward Lim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…