GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by skotcoop

1. skotcoop

FS: P3CARS Red&White vent gauge

Hey folks, I'm looking to sell my P3cars vent gauge. ECS link https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/ES2771071/ Its in almost new condition and I'm only selling it because I don't use it anymore. It is a simple plug and play but I never used the provided dimmer wire that you can...
  2. skotcoop

Vossen?

Anybody running vossens? I'm really liking the CVT's http://www.carid.com/vossen-wheels/vvscvt-graphite-48840180.html I can see them in my future. 19x8.5"
  3. skotcoop

FS: CTS intake; APR s1&2 intake; Eurojet IC

Hi I have a 2012 GTI and my garage is filling up with parts and I need to get rid of ones I'm not using or haven't used. Obviously I would prefer local pickup. But I'm willing to ship the intakes. I have a full CTS intake with less than 200 miles on it and nothing wrong with it. Includes all...
  4. skotcoop

Squeaky Clutch (not pedal)

Has anyone experienced a squeak when shifting gears right as the pedal is let out and the disc engages the flywheel? I'm running a stage 3 BFI. It only has about 1800 miles on it. Going from a dead stop in 1st gear I hear it right as the pedal is nearly all the way out as the car starts to roll...
  5. skotcoop

1000 mile update of clutch/LSD and more.

This is a review of my recent major upgrades done to Harvey Dent(my GTI..Can I trust it?). After having my APR stage 1 tune and Carbonio CAI for several months my clutch began to slip. And after doing lots of research on clutches, I realized that there were other significant and vastly...
  6. skotcoop

Your thoughts before I do major upgrades.

So next week I have an appointment at my local aftermarket shop to install a stage 3 clutch, possibly a wavetrac LSD (havent decided yet), H&R FSB, Dieselgeek SS, 034 engine and subframe mounts, tyrolsport subframe lock. I also have a few other parts, including fluidamper crank pulley, that I'll...
  7. skotcoop

Software Recall/Update

I stopped by the VW dealer yesterday for an oil changed and asked about open recalls. I was informed of a software update that changes the overall emissions and was wondering how this would affect my stage 1 tune. Has anyone had this done because I haven't seen anything on the forums regarding...
  8. skotcoop

19x9.5?

Has anyone put 19x9.5 rims on their mk6?
  9. skotcoop

My 4d CW 6Spd build

I thought I'd make this post to help myself keep track of my upgrades. I bought the car on 04/18/15 from University VW in Seattle WA with just under 9000 miles on it. It was a CPO so I was a little reluctant to do anything major to it. But since I test drove a modded Golf R and many BMW's prior...
  10. skotcoop

APR stage 1? Check.

Last week I installed my stage 1 carbonio CAI. It was a nice little change but it really came alive today after getting the APR ECU flash from Auchtuning in Redmond, WA. They were also kind enough to throw in 3 additional settings 93, 100, and fault code erase, for no additional charge because...