GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
thetornado
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh thats cool, you probably play in the GPSL open league then. I have been playing for the Internationals for around 6 years now. We have a team in each division and I move between the middle and top from year to year depending on what our teams look like. I think I will be playing in the middle this summer, should hear from our club manager in a week or two. Im bummed about the meet on the 8th, theres a party one of my best friends is throwing and I have already committed to helping him out with it, hopefully next time will work better. What company you working for?
    I wish the team leader put us in the 1st division since when we have practice out of the people on the team which is about 25 we have always around 7-8 people that actually show up constantly everyone else just doesn't care and I think this is gonna be a long 10 games..... Who do you play for?? If it goes bad I'll have to prolly ask you if you have a team next year to join urs lol.
    Yea I played soccer since I was 4yrs old and did up through college and then 2 yrs into college I couldn't be goalie anymore, popped my shoulder out, all together I popped it out 9 times before getting surgery, last 2 times couldn't put it back in my self and last 2 times it popped out by me stretching and sneezing at same time. After surgery I coached little kids for 2-3 yrs and then now getting back into soccer just playing as Defense now a lot more safer lol. I play for FC Independence which is a team we got together from my friends with some people in Pittsburgh. We start our games in about 2 weeks total of 10 games, we are in the second division which is out of 3. The 3rd division is the hardest and 1st division is the easiest.
    O thats cool, yeah I have a garage at my house too but cannot use it since my driveway is all cracked up and I will scrap if I ever try to go up it since it has many dips in it. Maybe next year or so when I move out I should have my own garage, right now saving up to at least have money to buy a house, maybe rent for 1 year and then already have money saved to buy when I look in that year. I really was going to upgrade my car more like retint to 25% instead of 35% put a Vortex Kit Rear Diffuser/Rear Valance/Front Gli Spoiler and Bi Xenon Headlights but would rather save up and then rent for 1 yr and put a big down payment on house. I work down by Corliss St and so travel sucks also. Takes 30 mins to get home on and drive to work on Saturdays but during week takes 45 mins to 1hr+ some times.... Hopefully the other job in my company that I applied for I get which will be out at Robinson which then I would start to look at places out there.
    and i just saw you posted that you play soccer too?! how old are ya and are you still in HS?

I have been playing soccer all my life, played at Foothills SC, then played all 4 years at Geneva College, I still play in the GPSL, and I coach too. I used to live up from the McKeesport Hospital back on a little street, it was nice cuz I had my own garage. But like I said, I moved down to Pittsburgh because I work over in Lawrenceville.
    hey man, I am from Liberty Boro, right across the 15th street bridge if u know where that is, always is fun out here, right in middle of everything just about 15-30mins in between everything. I shortly want to move out to Robinson or so such a great place to start a life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…