GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Ultimate Racing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• B
    Hello Darryl!

Upon Plac's recommendation, I would like to try your UR downpipe w/ metal cat and resonator for my 09 MKV GTI (CCTA). I will need gaskets as well. Do you still offer any promotions or discounts to forum members? Thanks for your help! Brian
    hi Darryl...im interested in ordering the mk6 Gti downpipe with metallic cat and resonator..with gaskets also..i have ccta engine..is there a discount for forum members?...Thanks for your time ..cheers Doug
    Hello Darryl,

Was interested in ordering the MK6 downpipe with metallic cat and resonator w/gaskets for my cbfa; are there any current promotions or forum discounts available?
    Thank you,
    Jeff
    Darryl,
    my car : 2011 MK6 GTI with CBFA engine (100% sure its CBFA) 6 speed APR stage 1 tune
    I have been shopping for a down pipe to mate up with the Borla catback (2.5") and go stage 2 tune. Thru private messages on the forum both "plac" and "GunMetalGTI" suggested I contact you to see what you could do for me. I am looking at your UR downpipe SKU #90002 with metal cat & resonator in the CBFA design with the gasket kit. Looking to buy today if we can come to an agreement. Please pm me. I'll sent a pm with contact info later today - its 2:40 am here and I'm wiped out now. thanks, Paul Kinzer
    not good at math lol how much is 15% off $375 guys? and is the ultimate racing dp a good downpipe? and would it be a good combo if i ran it with the APR CATBACK thats what i currently have now thanks guys
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…