GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by WRX2GTI

1. W

FS: Brand New in bag Golf MK6 Monster Mats

SOLD Bought them as a backup. Never took them out of the bag. Located in 95747. SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. W

FS: Base 2013 radio Delphi 28354813

Removed from the car the day I bought it. Spotless. OEM Delphi 28354813. $30 OBO Located in 95747 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. W

FS: BSH Intake with almost new filter

SOLD Simple intake from BSH. Missing hardware, but if I recall correctly it was attached with two bolts, maybe three. It was on the car for about 20k. The old filter was pretty nasty. Had just put this one on about 2k miles ago right before I got rid of the car. Located in 95747. SOLD Tapatalk
  4. W

CA: SPM Catless Downpipe Sacramento area

SOLD Got rid of my MK6. Put the stock dp on before I sold it. Had this on the car for 30k, never had any problems. Midpipe has an adapter/extension on it that I had hoped would keep me from getting a CEL, but it didn’t work at all. Just got a tune. Sounded great with the stock catback. SOLD...
  5. W

CA: 1 Detroit for sale Sacramento area

SOLD SOLD SOLD. One clean Detroit for sale. Bought it many moons ago when a good deal came along. Figured I would curb one at some point never did. Sold the MK6 a few months ago. Just taking up space in the garage. First $75 takes it. Located in 95747 SOLD SOLD SOLD
  6. W

Weird acceleration and terrible gas mileage

I am flirting with kicking my 2013 GTI to the curb. Besides being on its third water pump and recently spending $300 out of pocket to have the headliner replaced under "warranty," (VW goodwill?), it has developed a super irritating rattle, gotten 19mpg out last two tanks, and it's not...
  7. W

Mod/Tune Friendly Dealer Norfolk area

Just moved to North Eastern NC and am looking for a dealer to bring my car into. Currently running a catless SPM dp, BSH intake, and APR stage 2 tune. I think theres 3 dealerships in the Norva area, just wondering which one will give me the least trouble, hopefully none, about my car. Thanks for...
  8. W

FS: APR Carbonio stage 1+2 intake $425

SOLD