GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Skamish

Xenon MK6

I have a question. I'm going to get an MK6 gti but possibly without xenons. Do you guys know if I'd be able to put after market xenons on the GTI without any complications? I've never dealt with any after market add-on stuff. Any help would be great :)
  2. Skamish

Dynaudio MK6 Question

Hey guys just a question about the Dynaudio system for the mk6 gti. Do you guys know if the sound is really that much improved and if the mk6 without the dynaudio system still sounds really good just standard? Let me know if you can since if it's not a big deal thats money I and you can save by...
  3. Skamish

Test drove the GTI!!!! =D

HEY GUYS! the dealer i went to (Esserman in Miami) had 2 GTI's...a carbon steal with leather and sunroof and xenon with 4 doors. And my favorite..2 door candy white 18 inch wheels with sunroof xenon and cloth interior w/ manual transmission. I have to tell u guys...screw those pics u have...
  4. Skamish

Just a bunch of random pics of the gti i have..

whenever i see a cool pic of the mk6 gti i save it lol so yea i'm gonna just attach a bunch
  5. Skamish

Got some lease prices on the MK6.

Today i went to gunther volkswagen (largest north american volkswagen dealer by volume) and I was right about to order a mk6 gti. the guy who works there, a good friend of mine, showed me the lease program for the car. they are already out. for a white, dsg, cloth, with sunroof 18" and xenon...
  6. Skamish

HOLY SHIZ!! THERE IS A MAZDA VERSION OF THE GTI!!!

haha...not really. bored on photoshop. i suck at photoshop so it came out bad but yea....LOL click the image to see it bigger
  7. Skamish

My prediction.. =)

On the vw website it has national offers for the gti that end on august 31st. I predict on september 1st that the new gti page will be up let us see if this becomes truth
  8. Skamish

18" MKVI Wheel option price??

Anyone know how much it's be to add the option of 18" wheels on the new gti?? apparently it's not including in any of the packages.
  9. Skamish

MKVI Lease Question

Hey guys I have a question. I know we don't have pricing revealed yet for the mkvi gti but hopefully you can help me on this one...i'm getting my first car and my dad is giving me a 350-400 included tax monthly payment for a car. do you think i will be able to lease the mkvi gti for 36 months...
  10. Skamish

U.S MKVI GTI Release Info?

Hey guys..new to the forum. I'm from U.S..Miami and I, like many of you, am waiting...sort of impatiently..like many of you (XD) for the gti. I'm just wondering, does anyone have any info on when these damn cars are getting to dealers here in the U.S?! What I got from a dealer here is they said...