GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dynaudio MK6 Question

Skamish

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys just a question about the Dynaudio system for the mk6 gti. Do you guys know if the sound is really that much improved and if the mk6 without the dynaudio system still sounds really good just standard? Let me know if you can since if it's not a big deal thats money I and you can save by not adding it as an option...

Thanks! :)

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
Depends what you want. The tonality is much superior as is less distortion at medium volume. But due to speaker size don't expect lots of bass or huge volume.

kitcat18

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys just a question about the Dynaudio system for the mk6 gti. Do you guys know if the sound is really that much improved and if the mk6 without the dynaudio system still sounds really good just standard? Let me know if you can since if it's not a big deal thats money I and you can save by not adding it as an option...

Thanks! :)

If I remember next month I will tell you, my mate ordered the same car I'm getting next month mine will have dynaudio, I to wish to see what the differance is, I hope it was worth the extra money.:w00t:

Last edited: