GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CadMan

Leather headrest cosmetic facelift

Black 2017 Execline 3.6 FSI
  2. CadMan

The end of a decade for me and my GTI, tomorrow she is gone.

Only really major issue was the Chain tension-er recall and lawsuit that happened to me long after allowed mileage had occured and I had to foot the $2600 bill to get engine fixed when car failed. It has had lots of little issues over the last 50,000km that are a headache to deal with but I have...
  3. CadMan

Road into cottage is quite steep and in winter almost impassable. Hoping to cure that headache with the Touareg.
  4. CadMan

After 10 plus years and over 329,000km's of fun and excitement I have to let my baby go. Tomorrow I pick up my first SUV a fully loaded 2017 Touareg. need the space and the all wheel drive capabilities. So long Heidi! Hello Gretel Bittersweet but I like the replacement.
  5. CadMan

Leather headrest cosmetic facelift

I wish I had that thread when I started my project years ago. :confused: Sell my baby tomorrow getting a Touareg. Lasted 10 plus years and 329,000km. Bittersweet day tomorrow.
  6. CadMan

Dumb Arguments With Spouse/Significant Other

We used to argue over a ton of little shit all the time... we don't anymore. Should be signing the separation papers in the next few days. Life is good again!
  7. CadMan

Little things that make you an asshole

I loosen the lid on sugar dispensers at restaurants and pour liquid onto salt shakers, just to give people the satisfaction of being able to bitch about something to the waiter or waitress. ;)
  8. CadMan

Walking dead !

With a name like Lizzie you knew that kid was going to be taking a blade to someone.... thank the writers it wasn't Judith!
  9. CadMan

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

That was an awesome game... Leafs always win the first game of the year against Montreal and then Pffffffftttttt! This was a bad moment though when Parros's face hit the ice.
  10. CadMan

Wife freaks out over not being able to go to the lake

I am now 3 minutes and 40 seconds closer to death... :(
  11. CadMan

Is this appealing to anybody on here?

This happens because you have to pass tests to prove you can drive well enough to get a drivers license from someone authorized to do so, thus car ownership is enabled. Having good taste testing is not part of this procedure. Drivers licenses would be a rare commodity if it was. :)
  12. CadMan

"Speeding doesn't get you there any faster"

Don't know if petitions like this really work but I hope it is passed. Stop100.ca Lots of interesting information on site don't know how true it is.
  13. CadMan

New car club!

No in Canadian: Take off EH!
  14. CadMan

Your choice 65k n under

5 minutes! Man I was married for 20 years I can take a hell of a lot more rejection than just 5 minutes worth. :lol: As for car... Finding a good used 911 that best fits the price restriction.
  15. CadMan

Gloss Black Vinyl Roof Wrap day for two CW GTI's

Gloss Black Vinyl Roof Wrap day for two CW GTI's (Warning photo heavy) Candubber and I took the plunge two weeks ago and got our roofs done back to back at JP Autodesign. This is how the day went. Cars brought into shop and both roofs cleaned and striped of any wax. Before any good project...
  16. CadMan

What Tv shows do you watch?

You have to watch: Shameless, Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Strike Back and Vikings. All very good shows, it is too bad that Spartacus was only 3 seasons. Walking Dead is also a good series and I am catching up now by watching the DVD's.
  17. CadMan

real or fake?

Hugely disappointed by this thread, not what I wanted to see. Was hoping for some headlight modifications at the least if you know what I mean. :D
  18. CadMan

Next Gen WRX or STI at the 'Ring

I actually liked this concept, might have even bought it. Don't think I can say the same about what they finally decided upon.
  19. CadMan

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Thanks it needed that! LOL!