GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

WTB: Wheels + Tires ASAP (no detroits/serrons) TX only

I may need to buy new tires soon and thought I'd look for a new set of wheels with tires that someone has been trying to get rid of. Willing to trade Detroits as well if anyone wants them. Anything around 100-200 miles from San Antonio,TX or McAllen,TX I'd be willing to drive.. I will...
  2. M

gas leak ?? (replaced intake manifold) HELP

I got my car back from the dealership yesterday, it had the flapper problem and they changed the intake manifold out. The car runs fine it's just every time I turn it on there's a strong gasoline smell.. I noticed today that I might have a leak because I went through a little less than half a...
  3. M

Body Shop in SA?

GTI got hit over the weekend.. seems to just be dented so maybe paintless dent removal but still haven't gotten it looked at.. any body shops in the san antonio area you guys recommend?
  4. M

WTB 1 detroit in San Antonio,TX

Hit a pothole and i need a new wheel. Anyone?
  5. M

Speeding Ticket question

So I got pulled over for speeding today. I'm on the passing lane on the expressway and the cop pulls up behind me turns on his lights. As a reaction I immediately see where the closest, "safest" place to park is well considering I was on the left lane and I wasn't going to cross 4 lanes I park...
  6. M

Dynaudio System Problem HELP!

I confirmed my suspicions today. The bass in my system sounds as if it has been lost... I know most of you think it lacks bass overall but thats not what I'm talking about. It seems my amplifier is dead or something (If thats even possible considering speakers still work). It's just the bass...
  7. M

VAGCOM Rio Grande Valley?

I need to level my lights after dropping it on springs and, wanted to do a couple other VAGCOM mods. Anyone willing to help me out for some beer money? :D
  8. M

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

Editing as I hadn't seen same video was posted a page behind.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jj6iWhCUHg&playnext=1&list=PLAB1F88AEDF089CDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q1TWfQxW9k&feature=related
  9. M

What was your last car?

2008 Altima Coupe with the 3.5 V6. slightly faster than the GTI but it was nowhere near as nice interior wise and, had the CVT transmission so it wasn't as fun to drive either.. I still miss it from time to time though. It was my FIRST car...
  10. M

Cracked bumper. OEM or aftermarket?

Had a slight bump into a car and the bumper is not scratched or anything but it did crack right below the upper grill. Its about an inch long and you really cant see it but I KNOW its there and that bothers me. What are my aftermarket options on a replacement bumper or should I just buy a...
  11. M

Mk6 vs Seat Leon Cupra

Just got back from blockbuster and he zoomed by me and i slowly started to catch up with no intentions of starting a race but he kept on going a little faster than me and I bit so we go at it and I start about 2 car lenghts behind and I end up gaining on him until he only had like a half a car...
  12. M

Spotted GTI Thread

I used to be on a 370z forum where they had this. Spot a GTI and post up just MAYBE they may be a forum member. I saw a white GTI at San Antonio yesterday (sunday) was on 1604 getting on I-10 over by La Cantera. Wanted to catch up to give a thumbs up but there was traffic. Anyonee from here?
  13. M

Spirited driving makes gears harder to engage?

I've had my car for about 1,500 miles and now that I put some miles on it I've been trying to drive my car a little faster and learning to launch it since this is my first 6 speed manual. After driving it hard though I feel like the gears changes aren't as smooth. Is this normal or am I doing...
  14. M

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hey guys, just took delivery of my 2011 GTI 2-door. 6sp manual with the autobahn package black on black. Been driving it around and its just incredible! updating my ipod as we speak to go check it out with the navi integration ;)