GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GermanCarPlease

Ive sold my MK6

Gents, I didn't come to any meets, and I didn't post too often but I loved reading it and took the suggestions of many! Great goup of guys posting on here. I sold my MK6 TDI with unitronics, wheels and what not for a handsome $23k with 50,000km on it. Im happy with that and wish you all...
  2. GermanCarPlease

1st Engine light

All, my first engine light came on, then off, then on for good. Sounds like my exhuast flap isn't closing...I assume this will Void my warranty since I chipped it.... balls. Ill keep you in the loop.
  3. GermanCarPlease

R8 Replica wheels and tires - Toronto

SOLD SOLD - thanks guys [/IMG] [/IMG]
  4. GermanCarPlease

AWD CARS under $30k

Id say, used A4 or drive that Ford. I hate saying it, but i dont hate it. (hoping not to be kicked out of the forum)
  5. GermanCarPlease

Audi A1

I work for Audi (and dont bring it up often in here). I had a chance to drive the A1 1.2 TDI (with DSG) on a track against the Mini. The A1 out handled it by miles. It was a tad slow as you could imagine but i LOVED it. I too would look at one if the American-ize the Golf. I even got to see...
  6. GermanCarPlease

NBA Playoffs

The Bulls did choke lastnight. I couldn't beleive it! Im in Toronto and Bosh was here recently as you know. Up here the play was to him though, and now it seems to be to James and Wade. I cannot help but think he looks like a total dork on the Heat. Rose though...that guy is amazing.
  7. GermanCarPlease

The Picture Game

1661 1661
  8. GermanCarPlease

The Picture Game

1574 1574
  9. GermanCarPlease

The Picture Game

1349 Next
  10. GermanCarPlease

A WARNING before lowering your Golf

Guys, last week I finally lowered my car. Its ride is perfect and it looks a 1000 times better. However, with that being said I now need new rims! I want 18" wheels and I will then be done right? or will I need a chip? then exhaust? I cannot beleive how much fun I am having with my TDI...
  11. GermanCarPlease

3 Words ONLY

a "friend" over
  12. GermanCarPlease

Jetta Recall

Who else was pumped to see that our Golfs weren't part of the 71 000 car recall!? Its only the alarm wiring but im sick of poeple asking about the electrical system in my Golf. I bought my Golf simply because of the TDI motor. Everyone suggested the "all new Jetta" but I really wanted a...