GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CaptObvious75

My Blown Turbo Story

May this be a warning to everyone else that mods. If you mod, be sure to have a cash cushion for if things Go horrifically wrong. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. CaptObvious75

2017 Honda Civic Type R Priced From $33,900 In The U.S.

I can't wait to see these things in the wild. I love the boy-racer look to all the vanilla cars out there today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. CaptObvious75

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

In before "fake news" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. CaptObvious75

New Civic Type R

Love that it has not 1, but 2 rear wings. Why does Honda continue to make civics look like space ships?
  5. CaptObvious75

If you win the lotto, what cars would you get?

I would trade the speed3 in for either an S4 Audi or a BMW M3. That would be my DD. The wifey already stated she would get a Q5 for her DD. As for a track toy, I'd probably look at the new Charger Hellcat or the Nissan GTR. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. CaptObvious75

WRX named top vehicle for speeding tickets

The speed3 is number 21... Under the Prius C? Lolwut Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. CaptObvious75

Car & Driver's 2015 WRX vs GTI

The 2 cars I'll be considering in a few years to replace the speed3. Both are solid choices. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. CaptObvious75

TV Repair Question

LG makes me cringe lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. CaptObvious75

Autoguide Sub-$30k Shootout

How the mx5 doesn't score a perfect on the fun to drive aspects blows my mind...
  10. CaptObvious75

POLE - Best bang for your buck/most fun car for under $30k?

Right now, I'd take the new WRX. I'm starting to hate FWD, so no GTI although that would be #2 option.
  11. CaptObvious75

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

Because capitalism. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. CaptObvious75

Lindsey Lohan vs Rockstar Games & GTA5!

There are some nice nudes of Lohan going around the net for her new shitty indie movie. Google it and see fun bags Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. CaptObvious75

Micheal Schumacher update thread

Wonder how much his hospital bill would be if he was in the states. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. CaptObvious75

Small/Midsize Truck Discussion Thread

If you can wait, check out the new Chevy colorado Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. CaptObvious75

Cars you wish weren't crap!

7 bolt eagle talons/ Mitsubishi eclipses. Great cars when they worked Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. CaptObvious75

Mazdaspeed 3

I don't have anything done right now due to a house purchase that took all my money lol. Going to do a RMM and an access port hopefully this summer. I want to monitor my fuel pump to make sure I don't get no random boom and take off the boost limits in 1st and 2nd Sent from my iPhone using...
  17. CaptObvious75

Mazdaspeed 3

These are the exact reasons why I bought mine. The drive more then makes up for the stupid face. As for the torque steer, an upgraded rear motor mount can virtually eliminate it if you want to go solid. 52k kms, numerous road trips, and track days with 0 issues. Not even a rattle to complain...
  18. CaptObvious75

VW R400

So ridiculous. Our Canadian dollar has been at par or near par for a while now, and we still get ripped off with that on top of our stupid taxes. For what I paid for my speed3, I could be driving an Evo in the US Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. CaptObvious75

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

A lot of people jumping ship? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. CaptObvious75

VW R400

Cool ride for Shiz. Reminds me of the Evo fq series Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk