GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Kyle Butler

Focus RS - Confirmed

http://blog.caranddriver.com/mega-hot-ford-focus-rs-hatchback-confirmed-for-america/ Something to look out for. 300hp? AWD? If it lives up to its moniker it might just be fantastic
  2. Kyle Butler

How did your car start this morning?

Title says it all. Mine started without issue, just a mall amount of bitchin'. However, my NAV screen did not turn on until the car warmed up a fair amount. I also had my oil pan heater plugged in all night. Transmission was also not happy at all.
  3. Kyle Butler

30000 kms 2011 GTI

Just rolled over 30k kms and thought id do a little write up on how im feeling about my car so far. Fresh off the lot I bought her brand new locally and got something silly like, $1500 off the sticker. Nothing crazy, but for this dealer not bad at all. I dont have many options up here...
  4. Kyle Butler

Rust help

I noticed this when i first picked up my car, and i shrugged it off as just brake dust rusting on my brake hats (i dont know what they're called). Now it seems to be getting worse and worse. This only occurs on the front wheels. What can i do to get rid of it, and to prevent it from happening...
  5. Kyle Butler

Great commute (no heat)

So my 6 month old GTI decided not to blow heat this morning, it didnt even blow any air at all, so i cant even say "This fucking blows!!" Big snow storm last night so i started the car, and cleared the end of my driveway while it warmed up (5-10 mins tops). My seat was warm, but no air...
  6. Kyle Butler

No Phone Menu?

I seemed to have lost my pairing between my car/blackberry. In trying to get it back, all the phone button on the center console does is mute the radio. I tried pressing buttons on my wiper arm, but nothing doing. It seems i dont have all the buttons like the manual. Searching for the module...
  7. Kyle Butler

Dear God

Why did my city decide to dig up my street the same week i buy my new GTI. Every time someone drives by it coats my CSG in dust, i dont live in Hicktown USA, but my car sure looks like it. So what to do? Wash it every night until they pave, or just suck it up and wait. I havent had a chance...