GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. pfoglia

18" Black and silver DETROITS. NICE SHAPE

18" Black and silver DETROITS WITH TIRES! $650 i have four detroits for sale with tires in great shape and rims very clean. reply or pm if interested. willing to ship if necessary. located in east brunswick new jersey. $650
  2. pfoglia

Detroits / Tenzo Type M rims for sale

im trading in my car and i have to keep one set of rims. either set is for sale. Black rims with red lip (in my album) or oem detroits. Shoot me an offer asap as the car will go saturday.
  3. pfoglia

1 MONTH OLD K&N TYPHOON INTAKE

I had this intake on my car for just about a month. im selling my car and parting it out. Retail is 400 bucks. Looking to get 225.
  4. pfoglia

FS: 2011 Black GTI 2door, rims, tune, intake

2011 18,500 miles 6 speed k&N thypoon intake forge diverter valve spacer apr stage 1 fully loaded ecu springs tenzo type m rims and new nitto tires have stock rims painted emblems amazing interior and body. text or message if interested 732-439-4643 east brunswick new jersey $23500
  5. pfoglia

my gti vs s2000

i raced my buudy in his s2k a few days ago. we pulled out of college and on the turn out onto the highway i destroyed him. he sayed he miss shifted. Not my problem haha. then again on the highway from about a 50 pull. lets just say he ended up 2 cars back. gti has a intake and s2k has an intake...