GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1 MONTH OLD K&N TYPHOON INTAKE

pfoglia

Passed Driver's Ed
I had this intake on my car for just about a month. im selling my car and parting it out. Retail is 400 bucks. Looking to get 225.

Attachments

• underhood.jpg
    underhood.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 2,118

McQueen77

Banned
I'd pay money to see the look on the dealer's face after popping the hood on this thing after bringing it in for throwing some kind of code. There like "so... uh.. any mods we should know of?" you're just like... "what do you mean?":iono:

pfoglia

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd pay money to see the look on the dealer's face after popping the hood on this thing after bringing it in for throwing some kind of code. There like "so... uh.. any mods we should know of?" you're just like... "what do you mean?":iono:

lmao

livefast

Ready to race!
Unrelated, but could you post some pics of different views of the eyelids? I'm contemplating getting some and would love to see how they look.

Anyways, good luck selling!

pfoglia

Passed Driver's Ed
Unrelated, but could you post some pics of different views of the eyelids? I'm contemplating getting some and would love to see how they look.

Anyways, good luck selling!

actually dude thats electrical tape lol. i wanted to see how they looked. its not a bad temp solution haha but they look nice.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
actually dude thats electrical tape lol. i wanted to see how they looked. its not a bad temp solution haha but they look nice.

Is that red electrical tape on the fuse box too? ;)

that is so... jersey...

:bellyroll:

I spent 9 years in Jersey sir....and I just want to tell you......that is dead right. OMG dude....too....much.....red....... LMAO

pfoglia

Passed Driver's Ed
Is that red electrical tape on the fuse box too? ;)

I spent 9 years in Jersey sir....and I just want to tell you......that is dead right. OMG dude....too....much.....red....... LMAO

nope paint