GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

FS: S3 Intercooler. Never Installed. Traded GTI.

FS: S3 Intercooler. Never Installed. Traded GTI. Pics are here: http://imgur.com/a/GscNT#0 North Houston. Pickup only. Looking for $200. PM me.
  2. K

FS: S3 Intercooler. Never Installed. Traded GTI.

FS: S3 Intercooler. Never Installed. Traded GTI. Pics are here: http://imgur.com/a/GscNT#0 North Houston. Pickup only. Looking for $200. PM me.
  3. K

Traded in my GTI on a WRX

Yeah, I figured I'd wait a bit and see if I think I made the right move, but yes I think I did. Ok, so I finally realized that I wasn't going to be able to live with the DSG long-term, and I'd fret about big out of warranty bills, and I'd probably be too shy to do any significant modding, so I...
  4. K

Pic of the new red LED footwells

I think these are the 5 LED modules. I shorted the first set, but wrapped the second set in electrical tape. Had to wait until sunset to get this shot. D70 and kit lens on tripod. Dome lights off, except one in the back so I could focus. In fact to my eyes it was darn near pitch black.
  5. K

Wheelspin with Launch Control

Can anyone describe how to properly use launch control? I just tried it and it seems like you have to nail the gas, otherwise it doesn't seem to engage the clutch right, but with lots of gas I got really terrible wheelspin... :iono: It is super hot here... like 100oF+, but that shouldn't make...
  6. K

Shift Chart for DSG from the Android Torque App

This chart shows the ratio of speed in kph divided by rpm, plotted against rpm. There's 6 ratios (gears), which smear out horizontally at all the different rpms. The speckles are where the ratio changes from one gear to another. Captured with the Android Torque app and a BAFX OBD-II dongle.
  7. K

Another New 2012 GTI Owner

Got my 2012 GTI in Candy White a bit over a month ago and just got round to getting some pics. Just made my first payment, and already on my second windshield from a truck lobbed rock. Plus the new one just got a big chip, but I'll be using a kit on it on Monday. DSG, Base 4 door. Plaid seats...
  8. K

Mothers Step 2

Think this came out ok. Kind of a rush job, since I had to wait for the early evening here in Houston.
  9. K

Houston spotted thread...

Niiiice orange mark V on the beltway this Friday morning. Clean looking car. I'll totally do that color next time. I'm the guy in the Candy white 4dr with the saltire on the back.