GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Shuino

Mk6 aftermarket headlight relay

I have a pair of aftermarket halogens that looks like the Golf R's with the strip row LEDS and I blew one of the blub indicator relays. However, I have no idea what or where to get this thing. Any chance someone could give me a hand in identifying this?
  2. Shuino

Mk6 aftermarket headlight blub-out relay

I have a pair of aftermarket halogens that looks like the Golf R's with the strip row LEDS and I blew one of the blub indicator relays. However, I have no idea what or where to get this thing. Any chance someone could give me a hand in identifying the thing?
  3. Shuino

Just got a "new" S3/TT-S Intercooler

Just opened my "new" OEM S3 intercooler and was wondering if anyone has seen anything like this on a new intercooler before. https://goo.gl/photos/nSge3MJumnVM98DB8 At first I thought the aluminum was pitted but looks to be just a hard white crust. (Flux or something maybe?) Was just wondering...
  4. Shuino

Cracked Subframe :(

Sadly run over a slew of rocks or something at night the last week and did not notice any immediate damage, until yesterday when changing my oil I had a crack in the top part of my Front Subframe. Does anyone know what other models and years of cars I can buy a Subframe from? (Looks like 09-12...
  5. Shuino

Exhaust Smell

I recently just had a BillyBoat TBE exhaust put on a couple weeks ago and when I open and close my driver / passenger door or waiting at a light with the windows down I can smell my exhaust. I have not gotten the time to check under the car yet but I assume something is lose or not installed...
  6. Shuino

Suspension & Turbo-Back Exhaust Installation

I'm located just outside of Pittsburgh and I'm looking for a shop that will do both a complete suspension and exhaust install. The only place I know of is Next Level which quoted me about $600 for the install. I was wondering want other shops around town will do this kind of work so I can get...
  7. Shuino

Wheel Repair around Pittsburgh

When I was putting my Detroit's back on for winter like an idiot I dropped one of my wheels face down onto the concrete. The damage wasn't that bad it has a fair amount of pits on the face. I will post a picture of it when I get home. I was wondering how much and where I could go, to get this...