GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. X

another set of deautokey front and rear turn signal leds

*SOLD* bought the newer gen ones. Have had these for about a year and they work great. Will include a deautokey sticker as well (I already have 2 on my GTI) $40 shipped for both
  2. X

Depo LED mod...

So I had seen some complaints of the differences in brightness between the inner and outer lights with the Depo leds... Beyond that, I'm a fan of having as much brake light as you can get, so I made a slight wiring change to my tails... Am I the only one that did this? Only part that sucks is...
  3. X

I can't be the only one that found this...

So while I was using this site to setup my RCD-510 for line outputs (I'm using an Alpine 5 channel amp), I saw this link that talked about a hidden setup menu. While I don't have a navigation section in VCDS, I do have one that says radio. Under adaption channel 50 I set the value to 1 and I...
  4. X

SRQ Custom Box install

So as my first post as a new GTI owner, I decided to post my install of the SRQ Customs side mount sub box. I looked and hadn't seen anyone post on this, so he ya go! The box is $250, which I find a bit high, but it mounts nicely (with minimal modification to the vehicle) and is fabricated to...