GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dynamiik

FS SevenK Zion 2 Piece 18x9.5/10 Florida

Hello, I am selling my SevenK Zion 2 piece Wheels. The faces are all white with hidden hardware. Red logo on the centercap. 18x9.5 et25 215/35 Achilles 18x10 et25 215/40 Achilles Bolt pattern 5x114 but will come with wobble bolts. Wheels were ceramic coated before being put on the car...
  2. dynamiik

FS: Art In Motion 3 piece Ma5 Miami Florida

Time for something new. 5x112 18x9.5 et30 and 18x10.5 et10. Tires are 215/35 and 215/40. Brushed faces with clear and polished step lips. Condition is 9/10. This car sits in my garage and is driven 1-2 times a week. Wheels are in excellent shape. will trade for cast wheels and cash, or stocks...
  3. dynamiik

Rotiform DIA 19" 5x112 South Florida

I want to buy some coilovers for my Audi so here it goes. Rotiform DIA 5x112 in 19x8.5 I had them professionally refinished in classic silver. They are literally like brand new and I even coated them to protect the wheels. Tires 225/35 Toyo 60% 1200 firm. Also I will ship if you pay for it and...
  4. dynamiik

FT: Cosmis Racing MRII 18x8.5/10.5 SOUTH FLORIDA

FOR SALE Cosmis Racing MRII 18x8.5/10.5 SOUTH FLORIDA VERY FITMENT Update: These are now off the car. I need them gone. 800. South Florida only please. 18x8.5 et22 18x10.5 et20 Wheels only 5x114.3
  5. dynamiik

FOR SALE 3SDM 0.05 SOUTH FLORIDA

SOLDD!!!!
  6. dynamiik

Do you believe in this Xplocial stuff?

I was actually surprised I didn't see a thread about this and I'm bored so what the hell. I'm sure a lot of people here have seen these things on social media on how to make thousands of dollars from home with this company Xplocial. From what I can tell, you pay for a membership and you recruit...
  7. dynamiik

FEELER FS 3SDM 0.05 SOUTH FLORIDA

Hello fellow MK6er's, I'm posting this as a feeler for sale for my wheels. They are the 3sdm 0.05 staggered setup. 18x8.5 et42 and 18x9.5 et40, very nice fitment. Overall they are about 9/10, the rears have a couple of scratches and chips but that's just from daily driving. Zero curb rash. I've...
  8. dynamiik

WTB: 3SDM 0.05 ALL GLOSS WHITE

Anyone know who has these in stock? Or anyone selling a set. I'm looking for a set in 18x8.5/9.5 for mah Golf.
  9. dynamiik

7 second GTR anyone?

DnkEXxfeKxw Just saw this today. Amazing car they got there.
  10. dynamiik

Soooooooooo.. anyone running Vossen wheels? (Or want too?)

I'm a sucker for 5 spoke wheels, and those CV3's Vossen makes are pure sex in my opinion. Anyone here running these?
  11. dynamiik

FEELER: 2012 Touareg V6 Sport/Navi 5k Miles LOCAL

Hello, my name is David and what I have here is a feeler to see if there is any interest at all for this vehicle. The vehicle is 2012 Touareg V6 Sport with 5k miles. This is my fathers car, but lately he just does not like it anymore. When it was first purchased it seemed like a great car and it...
  12. dynamiik

Anyone here live with friends in the same house?

So as the title states, wondering if anyone here lives or has lived with some friends in the same house during and or after college. Me and some good friends of mine always had the idea of sharing a house and splitting the rent to save money while we are in college or even after graduating. We...
  13. dynamiik

Any Sneakerheads? Selling Some Air Jordans

I figure I'd give this a shot and see if a fellow MK6 member wants these. Up for sale are a few of my Jordans. I used to collect them but now I'm not that interested in shoes anymore and want money for coilovers etc. Air Jordan 13 Flint Size 12 VNDS 2010 release $260 OBO Air Jordan 5 Black...
  14. dynamiik

FS: OEM 15 inch steelies off 2012 Golf

FS:15 inch steelies off 2012 Golf Selling my set of steelies if anyone needs them. They came off a 2012 Golf, I replaced them with new wheels so thats why they are up for sale. Less than 3000 miles on them. Comes with the original Hubcaps. 5x112 15x6 I believe. $200 takes them. Wanna keep it...
  15. dynamiik

Will I have any issues with 18x8 ET38?

So I found a good deal on some wheels I like but the one thing holding me back from purchasing is the offset. Its a 38 offset with 18x8 wheels. Im just asking here to make sure before I purchase. I called the seller up and he said it will fit no problems. I figured he would say that just to...
  16. dynamiik

WTB: Aftermarket Catback for MK6 2.5L

Looking for a used aftermarket catback exhaust for a Golf 2.5L. Trying to see if anyone has one for sale.
  17. dynamiik

LED License Plate lights from Bold-sport.com

Has anyone ordered the LED lights from this site? If so how long did it take? I think they are located in Hong Kong but not 100% sure. Any experiences with the website in general? Looking to order the LEDs and some other stuff this week for my Golf. Thanks.
  18. dynamiik

Thinking about upgrading my audio system, this might be a stupid question..

I have a base 2.5 2012 Golf, and was thinking about upgrading the audio in the future. But I have one question. So we have all seen the videos on Youtube with a Tahoe fitted with a ridiculous amount of subs, but really people only play "Rap" music through them. What would Rock/Metal sound like...